Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven question for DE to answer

(PSN)HAVOCS-Regret

Question

As always there are a lot of rumours floating around about this question, so I would appreciate hearing the truth right from the horses mouth.

Here is my question:

Does the mastery rank lock on rivens have any impact on their stats?  I.e. If you have two otherwise identical rivens who's only difference is that one has a higher mastery rank lock, will the one with the higher mastery rank lock get better numbers?

Thanks in advance 

BTW, I asked this same question to DE via a support ticket, they didn't know and suggested I ask here on the forums. 

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied
Additional information

6 answers to this question

Riven mods stats are NOT affected by mastery rank. Although if a riven has at least one negative stat, positive stats ARE boosted. MR only dictates the lock and BASE Endo value, additional Endo value from rolls is always +200 at max rank.

Sauce: Extensively tested on 3 Grinlok Rivens. 2 of which are same MR.

8 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Riven mods stats are NOT affected by mastery rank. Although if a riven has at least one negative stat, positive stats ARE boosted. MR only dictates the lock and BASE Endo value, additional Endo value from rolls is always +200 at max rank.

Sauce: Extensively tested on 3 Grinlok Rivens. 2 of which are same MR.

Proof about effect of negative stat, plz.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

8 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Proof about effect of negative stat, plz.

Maybe there is a chance that somebody has the exact same riven with the exact same stats and one with negative and the other without to compare.

I have 45 rivens rolled hundreds of times, the ones that have a negative are way more powerful in its positive stats than the others.

You can also feel this when you are rolling a specific mod over and over. You see that when you get a negative, the positive percentages are always higher.

I know I didnt proove anything, just trying to help... lol

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch