Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Do You Like About U9?

Hiyaz

Trust me, there is no lack of hate on the forums right now. What I would like to know is what you are pleased with so far on Update 9. I get that it is not perfect, but there must be SOMETHING you like about it.  

Basically everything. It's an iterative process. Every change was a step in the right direction. They may need refinement(and some things desparately do), but all of the changes were good. Usually it's pretty evident when you need to say "yeah, this was a step backwards." But i don't honestly think anything in this patch was. Just some growing pains.

I like some of the;

-new weapon mods, combines 2 effects into a single mod slot

-the cleaner solar map, doesn't look as ghetto as before

-nightmare mode, pretty fun with the restrictions

-different void missions are a plus

Edited by birdei

aside from the fact that the new planetary system view shows LESS info than it used to.... it is pretty

and the lil "go screen" different scenes for each mission type are pretty badass (even tho u only see them for a split second, this is dumb)

the foundry is now more like the dojo crafting screens, and while again "pretty" it is even less user friendly than before, I liked having frames/weapons/clantech/etc all semi-organized, now they're a jumbled mess, and you have to go to another screen to find out what resources you have

of course the addition of more tiles for existing tilesets and more mission types being added to the tilesets that didn't have them is great (still waiting on the infected orokin tileset for the jupiter system tho)

all the new weapons and the new frame sounds/looks badass

luving the lore additions and the start of bosses 2.0

while i like that ancients have a unique model, i cant say im in luv with it (they look like a previous graphical glitch moreso than a different model, all thin and stretched out), they need to be bigger at least, and have visual distinctions again from each other

so i guess that's about it, i wont mention more about the bugs, cuz definitely DONT like those, but enough said

1. New Vor.

2. Better coloring on Viper, Furax, Boltor, Furis, Latron, Plasma Sword... etc.

3. New system UI.

4. Reduced Dojo costs! I can now build my personal dojo as a solo Warlord! Research weapons might be within my reach! Also decorations!

5. New Foundry UI.

6. Lore section.

7. New tuto with intro movie. Integrating lore! It's starting to feel like a complete, fleshed out game!

Probably more that I can't remember.

I don't have much to say about the new weapons for obvious reasons. I'm actually quite happy about this update, ready to throw some money at them as soon as they fix the loot table and I can get the Neurodes for that new Grineer shottie.

I have not played ONE BIT of update 9, but I have found what I LOVE about it, BY FAR.

Reading the forums.

The best part of the update, every time.

Today, while all of you were "OMG U9"-ing, I was logged onto the forums.

On four monitors.

First four pages.

macro keyed to click F5 1000 times per second

and watched as the world burned.

Because I anticipated EXACTLY what was going to happen, because it happened 8 times already in the past.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED

IT WAS GLORIOUS

THE INTERNETS, THE INTERNETS EVERYWHERE

Edited by Torkonoodle

The dera buff was great

I always love new weapons and stuff

Don't really care that they added the option to. Ur credits and mats because you are not forced to. Ur them in anyway. Just for convienence for those with heavy pockets and no free time

Update 9 renamed operation "deep pockets" just a blatant rip off without any really great changes to make the game more fun and hey thats why i play for some fun not ......omg alloy plate wont drop and i want the new helmet maybe i should buy some resources for reaL MONEY and the aura system sheesh dont get me started they must have been hitting the piss one night on a alcohol BINGE putting this together.

I think its just going to be one of those games with allot of promise that just went all greedy.! im close to uninstalling unless they wake up! i have never minded pumping some money into a game thats fun and isnt just a grab for cash and has some real value sorry but these guys are missing the mark.

New weapons. OH but wait, I CAN'T CRAFT THE NEW WEAPONS because the loottable is broken and no material besides morphic and fetrite drop right now! 

actually its fixed already. but you would only know that if you kept playing after the hotfix instead of being a jackass on the forums.