Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resplendent Calma

1aray1

Question

I started using Tempo royale with my galatine prime and i still can not get the resplendent calma combo whenever i need it. Most of the times it is just a coincidence. So can i get any tips on how to do it whenever i want because it is really annoying to not be able to use the combo with the most mobility.

8 answers to this question

When you do the first downward/diagonal swing after the full 360, wait for the downward animation to be near its end. Then, before you reset to the non-attacking animation (standing/running), attack again. This pause will start up the Resplendent combo chain. 

Basically, two swings, pause, swing again. You'll know you've done it when you suddenly burst forward and everything just dies instantly.

42 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

When you do the first downward/diagonal swing after the full 360, wait for the downward animation to be near its end. Then, before you reset to the non-attacking animation (standing/running), attack again. This pause will start up the Resplendent combo chain. 

Basically, two swings, pause, swing again. You'll know you've done it when you suddenly burst forward and everything just dies instantly.

Tried it right now. Still does not work. It did work once, but after i tried to do it again, it went straight into the basic combo (Majestic Abandon). 

8 hours ago, 1aray1 said:

Tried it right now. Still does not work. It did work once, but after i tried to do it again, it went straight into the basic combo (Majestic Abandon). 

Have you applied endo to your Tempo Royale stance mod? If you aren't able to do the pause combo, you may not have upgraded it yet. The more you upgrade the mod, the more of the stance you can use.

12 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Have you applied endo to your Tempo Royale stance mod? If you aren't able to do the pause combo, you may not have upgraded it yet. The more you upgrade the mod, the more of the stance you can use.

Yes i did upgrade it to max level.