Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have I missed Dex Sybaris again, then?

(PSN)CheaterMcCheat

Question

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CheaterMcCheat said:

Just finished moving and got to get on my PS4 today

If you went 4+ days without using your PS4 then you are certainly a stronger (wo)man than I, as I must game daily even in the midst of a move.  Irregardless, sorry you missed the weapons.

DE made a sortie-style event where each mission gave you a dex weapon. The syandanna started being given to people on the 28th. Over 3-4 days before that was when the dex weapon event started. You' must've been moving for a while.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CheaterMcCheat said:

Just finished moving and got to get on my PS4 today, booted up Warframe and got my Dex Syandana. Spamming R1 and L1 to scroll wondering where my Dex Weapons were in this mail too. 

Did some research and they were tied to an alert? That isn't available anymore? 

FML 

Man, find out if it can be traded - if yes, then you welcome to the spare I have. No Tenno should be without a Dex Sybaris.

Sorry for assuming your gender

Edited by (PS4)deadbeef001

8 hours ago, Major_Phantom said:

DE made a sortie-style event where each mission gave you a dex weapon. The syandanna started being given to people on the 28th. Over 3-4 days before that was when the dex weapon event started. You' must've been moving for a while.

No, I just had priorities before PS4, believe it or not. Should have researched beforehand that they would be in alert missions though, so I could have delayed the move and job start accordingly to get them. Silly me. Next year.