Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep The Old Foundry!

Wumpbugler

With update 9 came many new and exciting addition to the game (and a lot of Morphics) including a redesign of the Foundry.  However, I feel all this new Foundry managed to do was make it take longer for me to scroll through all my blueprints and components.  The new layout requires the use of the tabs and much unnecessary clicking that was not present with the old Foundry.  The old Foundry was simple and easy to navigate, the one thing that would be a good addition would be the addition of the sorting options.

If you too would like them to keep the old Foundry please show your support and leave a comment below!

I honestly didn't mind the new Foundry, I liked having everything organized so I didn't have to squint down a long list trying to spot what I wanted. Instead I could hit a button and only see my weapon/warframe/whatever BPs.

Old foundry, new tabs.

Yes!  I like the feel of the new style, but it does make it harder at first glance to really tell what you're ready to build and what you still need to gather.  Tabs are cool for sure.

I honestly didn't mind the new Foundry, I liked having everything organized so I didn't have to squint down a long list trying to spot what I wanted. Instead I could hit a button and only see my weapon/warframe/whatever BPs.

Same here. I rather see what I want to do and what that one needs instead of a unorganized caos of a list we had (Have again).

As some said above, it would be good to have the option to be able to choose one or the other. It would make happy both preferences.