Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestions for wf

(PSN)wildcats1369my

warframe is fast paced game that it has become somewhat a mindless shoot hack slash game. here are some suggestion that i think can improve it.

1. melee immune enemies, enemies that when you hacked with melee you will suddenly go into a parried animation (just like when use the cleaving whirlwind ) this will make you think before going head on slashing everything in sight.

2. ranged immune enemies where you need to shoot melee them. so it will force you to change tactic from time to time.

3. have a boss appear on every rotation end of each endless mission. since most players extract before a rotation ends why not give incentive and challenge a boss battle at the end of rotation will make more people stay for chance of boss specific loots.

4. better mid bosses. we have manic burzas etc but their size and mechanic just allows player to treat then as normal mobs, maybe mid bosses that have bigger sizes like a mech for grineer, big robots for corpus a big flying infested bugs for infested.

5. landing gameplay, we already have archwin for surgical space operations. i would love to see tenno piloting our landing craft in a major battle taking down whole battleship, may a battle against the razorback armada or fomorian battleship will suit this. more motivation to farm for those landing craft and more reason to buy landing craft skins.

6. tenno wf enemies. we had spectre enemies on the rails so how about a tileset filled with them? maybe these guardians did not like us accessing these rails and comes into the fray with an spectre army. i think it will.be an interesting gameplay.

what do you guys think? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

DE already has plans to introduce "invincible mini-boss mobs that only have one small weak point" later this year.

if i heard that right are those the eximus mobs to have weakpoints instead of high armor? 

im thinking of giant kuratas with miniguns with removable parts and have to strip it down to kill, now put 5 of them bosses in the map

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

DE already has plans to introduce "invincible mini-boss mobs that only have one small weak point" later this year.

If I am not mistaken that idea was largely met with a considerable amount of criticism by the Players.

Just moments before showing the idea off DE even brought up what was basically "we know the players don't like damage immunity on mobs."

And then the next topic was "hey guys, we've been working on adding damage immunity with weak points to eximus units, check it out" =p

Tenno then started lighting torches and grabbing pitchforks, heh.

Guess we'll see what we shall see on that one then.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

if i heard that right are those the eximus mobs to have weakpoints instead of high armor? 

im thinking of giant kuratas with miniguns with removable parts and have to strip it down to kill, now put 5 of them bosses in the map

I think a way they could add more of this would be to look at the Cyber-suit troopers as they were in Dark Sector.

Basically (I'll just grab this off the wiki):

Spoiler

"In terms of fighting the cyber-suit soldier, fire should be concentrated on the two turbine-like structures jutting out from the back of the suit. You will know when you have caused a significant hit when electricity erupts from the suit and the soldier falls to his knees. Keep the pressure up and the soldier will either fall over dead, or start glowing red allowing you to stylistically finish him off by ramming your fist through his helmet."

So what we'd get then is a new enemy to fight that does dabble one more with weak-points. But this one would be slow and tough rather than quick and nimble (one of the very noticeable problems with the Infested having the weak-points they demo-ed).

Then we'd just need the weakness to be very noticeable and fairly targetable. Then, for new to that enemy players, it'd help a lot if Lotus/Ordis/Operator offered up something along the line of "target the weak point on their shoulder" and then when you do "good, now quickly while they're staggered/down finish them off" etc.

Cheers!
~R~