Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame

-MortisThorne-

I feel as if Endgame is still lacking incredibly, I'm sure many would agree. Easily accessible and rewarding endgame is what the community needs in my opinion. Yea, there's sorties, but that's about it, sometimes those aren't very rewarding and restrict what you can do on occasions. Rathuum, The Index, and Endurance HEAVILY restrict what you can do. Raids take up too much time to get together a squad, then you have to wait another 24 hours before you can do it again. The closest thing we have to easily accessible endgame is Mot, even then it's not rewarding. Any other endgame content takes hours to reach (i.e survivals, defenses, interceptions, excavations). Even if it's just a new small planet with a mission type of each that exists, where the levels are 100+ off the bat, that'd be fun. Up to everyone else to come up with rewards worth doing those missions...

You do know that like, a lot of the community isn't close to endgame, yeah? So I gotta disagree on that one, the community doesn't need it. Although I would like something difficult and rewarding to play. For now we have Sorties and for now that's good enough for me. However, you can't complain that the endgame takes too much time to set up when it's there for you. You're choosing not to do it and put in the effort. Endless missions were never and are not endgame.

I can't find the post because it's archived, but someone made an amazing mock up of a NG+ style change the the starchart that was fantastic. If anyone knows what I'm talking about let me know if you have a link to it.

Just now, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

Endgame is looking nice and collecting bits 'o stuff.  

For now it is, considering that we can brush aside level 1000 enemies in 3 seconds with the right frame and powers...
Appart from that, any attempt at "Endgame" that don't restrict your power will just end up as a big joke that can be cleared easily by most players.

The hell could be tacked on then that could equate to endgame? Well, besides Fashionframe and all the high level missions/sorties/raids, my personal ideal for an endgame would be some way to venture outside of our Solar System and go see what else was screwed over by the Orokin, assuming that the Orokin were ever successful with expanding beyond their little incident with the Zariman.

I suppose, though it wouldn't probably be endgame, I would like to see the introduction of some of the Galilean Moons as Tilesets too. We have Europa and that tiny potato called Phobos. It'd be interesting to see DE's interpretations of Ganymede, Io, and Callisto. 

Back to Endgame musings though, I want to say that we find a way to further expand on those Invasion Missions and Events. I know we're slowly ticking down to seeing what that Razorback Armada would look like, but ah well... Perhaps maybe some more Grandiose Invasion Missions elsewhere that net an ungodly amount of progress to either side, so we can see what they'd have in store.