The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Don't launch Melee Riven mods!!!!!!!!!!

Archyperion

Even though i have poor english, i willing to write my thinking to reserve my favorite game.

Riven mods has a much problem because it's hard to get what i want, cost me much time to get 'good' option.

But, Until now...Main, assistant weapon riven mods..was acceptable. because Melee is effective real 'main' weapon in this game by Sword-alone.

However, I want to emphasize that Melee Riven mods will mar this game!!!

Melee riven mods will lead to massive user breakaway. No more repetitive work!!!!!!!!!! please

Ridiculous and unfounded. The system isn't even seriously offensive enough to ward away players, those upset about them as a whole just don't use Rivens and continue playing the damn game until they burn-out anyway. There's not even a 'meta' with Rivens, because they are designed and intended to boost up nonviable weapons, not over-power existing OP weapons, and so far, that's worked decently enough.

Just because YOU are upset that Rivens are RNG does not mean that other players care about them enough to leave the game over it.

I just personally wish it were possible to lock-in a single stat when I reroll Rivens. I think Rivens are unreliable and that just a single element of reliability would change the system for the better. Excuse my rudeness, but to say that "Melee rivens will lead to massive user breakaway" is probably the dumbest and least supported claim I have seen in months.

Edited by SurryCurry

Please no one listen to Archload. I can't wait for melee rivens so we get some melees out of the drudge! Right now it's all about Nikana Prime and Atterax.

Just now, Climaxstriker said:

I want my Nikana riven for my Nikana prime. 

Why? It will probably be as useless as an Akstiletto riven. Waste of a slot unless you're rolling for utility.

Edited by Acersecomic

12 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Please no one listen to Archload. I can't wait for melee rivens so we get some melees out of the drudge! Right now it's all about Nikana Prime and Atterax.

I'm not a fan of the Atterax, but Nikana prime is cool. (I haven't used it before but it's still cool) and I primarily use Broken War or Hirudo.

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

I'm not a fan of the Atterax, but Nikana prime is cool. (I haven't used it before but it's still cool) and I primarily use Broken War or Hirudo.

Oh Nikana Prime is sickeningly good. High crit, high status. Use Blind Justice Stance, hold block and spam attack. Best combo EVAH!

Just now, Acersecomic said:

Sure do, no need to use forma on it, does a lot of damage, heals you without the need to use a mod slot for it, what else needs to be said? xD

The speed is good too, espically with berserker... OOH boy, put the mod on brutal tide+blood rush and you're a break dancing machine.

Its hard to get the riven mods I want too, but that does not make riven mods bad nor does it make the game play bad. Part of the game experience is playing the game and being surprised when you finally get that special drop that you been waiting for.

I encourage DE to introduce melee riven mods! Let's do it! Let's play warframe!

I personally abhor riven mods and haven't done a thing with them because it takes forever to get the stat you want. Like someone else said earlier, they are highly unreliable and it would be lovely if we could lock in stats when we roll. So until a change in rolling is introduced, I ain't touching those things.