Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the upcoming Limbo nerf?

Scylax

Question

On the recent hotfix thread, I saw people mentioning an upcoming Limbo nerf. If DE has stated what the nerf will be, what is it? Otherwise, what about Limbo is considered OP that would end up being nerfed? I recently started using Limbo and it's pretty nice -- being able to go in and out of rift at will without expending energy is great -- but I don't want to spend a reactor or formas on Limbo if that ends up being nerfed.

13 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Don't be an @$$. What I don't like is rolling around the whole match doing nothing.

Oh replying in civilized manner is being an @$$, well maybe I should start to rant and be sarcastic like you, in order not to be an @$$ lol

On 4/4/2017 at 2:18 AM, Elvangreen said:

cata currently scales damage dealt at the end on 10% of health and shields of enemies within. so if you get 12 or so enemies of ANY level inside its likely to kill them all when it ends.

a simple nerf would be to maybe 3-5% of health and shields, meaning you need to catch a lot more enemies within it to make it "press 4 to win".

EDIT: personally i do not advocate any nerf.

Only true for anything without armor.

As Cataclysm stands currently it has been given way too much power. I personally rarely complain when something is quite powerful, but after having quite a few games with Limbo's just spamming cataclysm killing everything on the map leaving nothing to others, it's just not fun anymore and makes me consider just aborting the mission when i see a Limbo in a squad and finding a new one.

Edited by Serbian2G

Just bring octavia and dance xD. Music for life.... :D .But the argument of cant find enemy to is kinda old mate.is you argument still holds if someone with low Mr on your squad not killing fast ,will you be aborting then ?i hope not cause u get to kill enemy and u feel better.You might think of hm.. a leech or noob.but remember table can always be turn.This game is meant to be  powerful as much you can, so enjoy while you can xD

Imo to enjoy (killing) best to go solo or made squads 

On Thu Apr 06 2017 at 8:08 PM, Serbian2G said:

As Cataclysm stands currently it has been given way too much power. I personally rarely complain when something is quite powerful, but after having quite a few games with Limbo's just spamming cataclysm killing everything on the map leaving nothing to others, it's just not fun anymore and makes me consider just aborting the mission when i see a Limbo in a squad and finding a new one.

he doesn't have that much radius max is is less then 40 meters and why not play with others then and top it off azwell it doesn't kill everything unless your crying about level 30s and 50s smh

On Tue Apr 04 2017 at 0:59 AM, taiiat said:

the Damage Cataclysm deals upon collapsing is rather too good to be true for an Ability you have so much control over of, and one with such notable Range as no sacrifices made to increase the Range.

the scaling is a nice touch, but frankly the scaling is probably in the wrong place.
a nice thought, but gets out of hand much too quickly. 

The funny thing is people who uses limbo to nuke they don't stay to long in survival they get bored and leave and yet people complains about him. Not many will stay there to keep spamming his 4th they get bored eventually and leave they won't stay to 100 waves of defense they won't stay for 3hours plus survival it makes it easier on you and besides the experience is shared anyways I sit there and meditate until he goes away. people cry about his nuke yet they don't make a private match? I officially don't mind it and all this nerd talk came from some kid in the first place that's how rumors spreads. they never nerfed equinox and limbo was that bad he would have been nerfed 2 weeks later just like nidus.  People needs stop with rumors limbo isn't getting nerfed or he could who knows. but doesn't come from DE forum it's not happening

only issue i see with limbo is he has team confliction and hurts his allies play rather then aide it

the time slow just added tot hat projectiles of allies are conflicted now 

cataclysm is strong and can nuke large areas and the kit scales nwo so he has no trouble in endgame, if 4 is to be so strong maybe delay the cast between , as right now a spam limbo is all i see