The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low Performance Since 9.0

Zrams

Same here! This game had the best FPS I've seen out of all the games I've played on this laptop. (Intel CORE i5 from 2011/2012, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, and 1 TB HDD running on windows 7) The game play was so smooth, (except when connected to a bad host) but after Update 9 went live the game's performance took a big down grade, even at lowest settings. I hope DE fixes this bug soon. I can see many other people are having the same issue as me.

Same here! This game had the best FPS I've seen out of all the games I've played on this laptop. (Intel CORE i5 from 2011/2012, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, and 1 TB HDD running on windows 7) The game play was so smooth, (except when connected to a bad host) but after Update 9 went live the game's performance took a big down grade, even at lowest settings. I hope DE fixes this bug soon. I can see many other people are having the same issue as me.

Just so you know. That Intel HD accelerator isn't an actual dedicated graphics device. It's a wonder you ever ran Warframe with it.

Unless of course that's simply part of your switchable graphics solution. In which case you should really be quoting your dedicated card, not the integrated one. 

Edited by 11.11.11

Sometimes in game my fps drops to 40 and i just got my new pc i3-3220, 7850 1gb, 4gb ram it's mid-high end and idk when this update came but before that i ran game locked at 60+ fps i thought something was wrong with my pc since i also got aero theme messege after playing but i see that's a problem with warframe too please fix this i tried other games all run the same. Also fps drops are not related to how many mobs are arround it's related to specific area and in 1 of those areas i tried lowering absolutly all settings to the lowest and i didn't get 1 fps more then i had which indicates that this is game related

Edited by evil234

i tried to fool around with the graphics,..

I am getting the best FPS on default settings

If i lower any video settings the fps drops with 10

if i try to increase the video settings my whole screen becomes blurry and i can hardly move my mouse, so it takes me then like 2 minuites to switch back to default settings.

The weirdest thing is if i reset to default settings and i increase the aim sensitivty it will also decrease my fps

This is surely a programming bug, cause lowering video settings in most games allow better fps. Something in the programming is stopping me from getting back my normal fps.

All the other posts in the prefeormance bug section talking about lagg, aren't about lagg but about the same problem.
The low fps make it seem as if you're game is lagging while your internet connection and ping are fine

Edited by Smokingdutchman

Same thing before update i could get arround 50-90 frames sec now i can barrelly get 50 frames stable its killing me i have a i5 650(not that great) and a EVGA GTX 670 FTW i mean i get more frames in bf3 ultra and far cry ultra then here  with textures high shadow low AA on Reflections off and physics on.

EDIT: just checked on of my screens and i got tops 115 frames and lowest was arround 50's in void of course (pre-U9)

now its unbearable

Edited by Atazy

well, i know for me i play on all low settings with every thing off, just so i can run smooth and S#&$, i dont really care that much about graphics, and before it was good, getting great frames outside the void, and once i went into the void i noticed some drops, after u9, still great frames outside the void, and in the void alone, but when i go in with my friends (they host) i get bad fps drops. dont know why.

I can confirm playing solo personally has my FPS at what it was (or even a little more).

When I go multiplayer (hosting or not hosting) my FPS drops a little.  But that doesn't seem to be the issue.  I get screen lag (almost like latency issues); however, I have my ping set to 150ms/players or less.

I can confirm playing solo personally has my FPS at what it was (or even a little more).

When I go multiplayer (hosting or not hosting) my FPS drops a little.  But that doesn't seem to be the issue.  I get screen lag (almost like latency issues); however, I have my ping set to 150ms/players or less.

I have this exact problem. Hosting and joining matches start to make my camera choppy and I get lag. The funny thing is: My GPU isnt even using max load neither is my CPU. (I have vSync off to test if my GPU usage would rise but it stays low)

I am running a mid to high end PC:

i7 2600k @3.8GHz

GTX570 (pre-patch my OC was stable but after update 9 my driver crashes multiple times. So I ended up putting it back to default)

16GB DDR3 @1333MHz

Running Warframe on an SSD

Pre-update 9 I had frames above 75 fps so I ended up capping at this number to prevent unnecessary heat but now Im far from 75 fps (4-man party only. Solo Im fine.)._.

Edited by R3leaZ

Similar to my experience. There's something fishy going on. 

I actually get more fps by about 6-8 or so, in multiplayer, but it feels like I'm loosing 30+. Everything is slow and jittery, despite my connection limit being set to no more than 100ms. 

Nevermind that overall I've gone from an average of 80 in general - to 50. 

Edited by 11.11.11

I noticed this as well.

Even with lowered details and re-installing Warframe, I can't seem to get back those lost FPS.

I tried hosting a T3 mobile defense and I was getting 25-30fps (1680x1050, no AA, No motionblue/DOF, Medium textures and shadows) - I used to get around 40-70fps in the Void back on U8 (With AA, and textures/shadows on high!) :(

Really hope they get this sorted in 9.1.6!

System:
Intel i5-3570K at 4.4GHz
12GB DDR3 1600MHz
HD5850 1GB (725/1000)
60GB Vertex II
Windows 7 x64
Catalyst 13.5

Edited by Snougar