Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a question about fissure missions

(XBOX)Bortis Badtouch

Question

4 answers to this question

It's more or less the same as the old system, the biggest difference is honestly that you can play it public wit randoms, and on all the different tiles.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't this be in the players helping players section?

Edited by Zardbooster

1 hour ago, Zardbooster said:

It's more or less the same as the old system, the biggest difference is honestly that you can play it public wit randoms, and on all the different tiles.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't this be in the players helping players section?

Yes, yes it should be.

You burn through relics(keys) at a much quicker rate now. And each player must use up a relic(key) to get a prime part. No more keysharing where four people bring one key each and each person walks away with four parts. 

However, Farming for specific parts is made easier by being able to choose which reward you want from the four relics opened.

Unfortunately, in endless missions you must supply a new relic for each round (five minutes in survival, five waves in defence, one capture in intercept, or 200 cryotic in excavation) as opposed to running a single endless key for as long as your team can hold out.