Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring Control Modules Is Infinitely Harder Now.

mblmg

Step 1: Make everything require Control Modules.

Step 2: Introduce new materials that pollute the Hyena drop table in order to make Control Modules even rarer than they were before.

Step 3: Introduce Nightmare Mode and slap it on the only mission where you could semi-reliably get Control Modules in order to deny new players access to said material.

Step 4: Make Control Modules available to purchase for 10 platinum.

Step 5: Reap the income and live like kings.

DE, I am severly disappointed about the direction you are going :(

Edited by mblmg

I don't know what you are talking about either. Even a group of 2 or 3 we were averaging 6 control modules a run with even as many as 10 on a run. And other nightmare maps were dropping them all over. Playing nightmare missions for the last 6 hours me and a buddy got over 40.

Dude, they borked up the drop rates real bad right now, I got 13 Cmods in one run from Raptor's level by breaking containers :D Go farm them while they last!

However, considering the new mission levels, with Europa being level 30-40 and Neptune now being level 40-50 (not kidding), after they fix the drop rates cmods are going to be 10 times harder to farm than before :/

Edited by Madotsuki

I don't like the idea of not having a CHOICE whether or not to do Nightmare Mode.

What if I want to get Loki Blueprints?

Maybe I don't want to fight Hyena in Nightmare Mode? Bad enough you added 20 levels onto him... but he's now in a Nightmare level too? lol.

Guess we have to buy all of our warframes now.

Noticed last night Fossa is tagged Nightmare.

Glad I have a Rhino already.

We need some way to choose NOT to do Nightmare, esp on Boss Levels.

I don't like the idea of not having a CHOICE whether or not to do Nightmare Mode.

What if I want to get Loki Blueprints?

Maybe I don't want to fight Hyena in Nightmare Mode? Bad enough you added 20 levels onto him... but he's now in a Nightmare level too? lol.

Guess we have to buy all of our warframes now.

Noticed last night Fossa is tagged Nightmare.

Glad I have a Rhino already.

We need some way to choose NOT to do Nightmare, esp on Boss Levels.

Things don't stay in nightmare mode. If there is a mission you want to do but it is in nightmare mode, just wait an hour or so and it wont be nightmare mode...

You're angry at the business for wanting to make money? You realize these people have to eat, right?

Also you should know that even though some drops off of bosses can be rarer, these same items now drop more frequently in other missions. The "direction they're going" is away from the zombie-sleepwalk-farm-the-boss-over-and-over direction.