Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Wukongs Rod...

(XBOX)That Natsu

Question

Is Wukongs Rod affected by body count and blood rush? I know when they came out, they wasn't affected by them. Has this changed? I just recently got back to game. 

I seen I can use those type of Mods on secondaries and they actually make Mesa more powerful. So why not his rod?

Obviously am making a slight joke about his Bo but on a serious note, I really am curious.

please and thanks all. Take care.

10 answers to this question

No, the acolyte mods are not meant to affect exalted abilities. At one point, drifting contact (since it is a nightmare mod) DID work with wukong (and others), but I believe that was patched a while ago.

As far as I remember, primal rage doesn't have a combo counter. Has been a while though

2 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

No, the acolyte mods are not meant to affect exalted abilities. At one point, drifting contact (since it is a nightmare mod) DID work with wukong (and others), but I believe that was patched a while ago.

As far as I remember, primal rage doesn't have a combo counter. Has been a while though

Are you talking about Primal Rage as in the Mod from New Loka? Or Primal Fury as in his 4th ability. Last I use Wukong, Primal Fury did have a combo counter, which kept his Bo long. Not sure why Primal Rage would need a combo counter itself.

On wiki it claims Wukong can achieve red Crits. How so?

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)That Natsu said:

It wasn't talking about the Crit Cat it was talking about Arcane Avenger or Deadly Intent.

Other than Kavat, Wukong can't achieve red crit.

Regardless of True Steel installed on your chosen melee weapon, the total bonus critical chance cannot exceed 100% of Primal Fury's base critical chance (25%) and therefore cannot achieve red crits. (Unless you have Arcane Avenger or Deadly Intent)

nvm

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

5 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

Other than Kavat, Wukong can't achieve red crit.

Regardless of True Steel installed on your chosen melee weapon, the total bonus critical chance cannot exceed 100% of Primal Fury's base critical chance (25%) and therefore cannot achieve red crits. (Unless you have Arcane Avenger or Deadly Intent)

nvm

So Red Crit is possible on Wukong with Arcane Avenger or Deadly intent, and definitely could with both of those. I know it's better to just use a regular melee, but I wanna use the stick and be worth a dang compared to normal melee.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)That Natsu said:

So Red Crit is possible on Wukong with Arcane Avenger or Deadly intent, and definitely could with both of those. I know it's better to just use a regular melee, but I wanna use the stick and be worth a dang compared to normal melee.

The stick is actually strong. Easily enough to be competition with other melee, even without red crits. It also has absurd reach after building a small combo. 

Build Wukong for range and periodically stun enemies with Cloud Walker to get bonus damage and let the ridiculous range of his stick take advantage of the radial stun. It can easily pump out damage. 

8 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Build for both, crit and status. Primal Fury is a godlike ability against Corpus even at sortie level and augmented shields.

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

The stick is actually strong. Easily enough to be competition with other melee, even without red crits. It also has absurd reach after building a small combo. 

Build Wukong for range and periodically stun enemies with Cloud Walker to get bonus damage and let the ridiculous range of his stick take advantage of the radial stun. It can easily pump out damage. 

Awesome thanks guys