Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

meta frames ?

CryberBlade

Question

6 answers to this question

All warframe has enormous potential for endgame, so we can consider all of them as "meta frames".
The stronger warframe/weapon combo I use in most of time are very weird builds on the less used warframes, so just play the warframe you prefer and build smartly.

You wanna know about the "Helpful" Meta or the......ermm......ahem......**cough**ihavenoskill**cough** Meta??

- If its the helpful one then I'd say - Icy Avalanched Frost,SeekingShuriken+Fatal Teleport Ash,Bless Trin and Infiltrator Ivara.

- If it's the second one or as I like to call it "annoying as f***" then there's only two of em - Synoid Mirage and Telos Boltace Mirage.

Anyway,
Welcome to Warframe
Hope you have a tons of goats near where you live..or virgins will do the trick too(if you can find one).
Have Fun :smile:

The meta changes a lot depending on what you're doing.  Ember murders everything efficiently at low levels, in sortie she is outclassed by other frames.  

Advanced players need one of each of the following frames:

Frost: for frosty stuff

Invisible frame: Loki or Ivara

Crowd control (non lethal): Nyx, Vauban, Nova, etc.

Crowd Control (lethal) and focus farming: Mirage, Mesa, etc.  

Consider other frames with niches that will let you cheese certain missions and mastery rank tests or be useful to teams such as: Limbo (Sortie Defense, Kela de Thaym), Trinity (always finds a team for Raids), Nekros (resource farming).

Tank frames are popular, but aren't that useful for high level play.  It's better to avoid getting hit at all.  Kill enemies quickly if you can (Lethal CC) or prevent them from attacking (Non Lethal Crowd Control).  As an early or mid game player, Rhino will carry you for solo missions as you unlock the star chart.

1 hour ago, Suv8894 said:

You wanna know about the "Helpful" Meta or the......ermm......ahem......**cough**ihavenoskill**cough** Meta??

- If its the helpful one then I'd say - Icy Avalanched Frost,SeekingShuriken+Fatal Teleport Ash,Bless Trin and Infiltrator Ivara.

- If it's the second one or as I like to call it "annoying as f***" then there's only two of em - Synoid Mirage and Telos Boltace Mirage.

Anyway,
Welcome to Warframe
Hope you have a tons of goats near where you live..or virgins will do the trick too(if you can find one).
Have Fun :smile:

:facepalm: