Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is game trolling me?

albert_03

I know, I know, it sounds weird, but there was a lot of things that has happened to me lately. Here's a quick list of some:

1) Plays orokin void mission, finds an entire room of argon crystals, I take them all - eight crystals. Connection error - all lost. Two alerts pop up,

both offering me argon crystals as a reward.

2) Plays survival mission on corpus ship tileset, I realize that I'm running low on oxygen, I turn around and head for nearest personal life support modules. I'm slowly dying... 20 HP.

Scavenger drone appears and takes all of the modules lying on the ground, of course, I die. But just before that, fifteen minutes hit the clock. Axi relic.

3) Doing a mastery rank test 9 (The stealth test), I'm in the last section of it with one attempt remaining. Then, screen flashes, and stalker pops up, causing all enemies to go on high alert, of course, they see me and the test gets locked. While at the "MISSION FAILED" screen, stalker just says something like: "albert will not borrow us again"

Did I say that all of this happened to me in one day?

14 minutes ago, albert_03 said:

3) Doing a mastery rank test 9 (The stealth test), I'm in the last section of it with one attempt remaining. Then, screen flashes, and stalker pops up, causing all enemies to go on high alert, of course, they see me and the test gets locked. While at the "MISSION FAILED" screen, stalker just says something like: "albert will not borrow us again"

April 1st was a few days ago so you're a bit late lol but if you're being serious about stalker in mastery test then this is definitely a bug and you should report it. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

34 minutes ago, albert_03 said:

Did I say that all of this happened to me in one day?

Stalker can appear in Mastery Rank Tests

43 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

April 1st was a few days ago so you're a bit late lol but if you're being serious about stalker in mastery test then this is definitely a bug and you should report it. 

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AGENTSTORM876 said:

Stalker can appear in Mastery Rank Tests

Sadly. Dunno why DE decided THAT was a good idea

The Argon Crystal thing is not really that bad, you can find more relatively easy on any void map semi-reliably