Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FUSION HELP

(XBOX)TNTman2311

Question

I'm a warframe noob and to get to the next planet it says I need to fuse some mods. Fine. I start fusing and I choose the amount of endo/credits to get the fusion I want. But when I press the confirm button (A). Nothing happens. I have checkmarks by both the endo and credit minimums when I do this so what is the problem? What am I missing here?

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TNTman2311 said:

I'm a warframe noob and to get to the next planet it says I need to fuse some mods. Fine. I start fusing and I choose the amount of endo/credits to get the fusion I want. But when I press the confirm button (A). Nothing happens. I have checkmarks by both the endo and credit minimums when I do this so what is the problem? What am I missing here?

If the mod that you upgraded have another duplicate that is Rank 0, it will still show up as Rank 0 mod after you fuse it. Just exit the Mods section and go back, you will see that you've already upgraded the mod.

This also happened to me before. I upgraded 5 Cryo Rounds without noticing that I already upgraded one of them.

No, thats not what's the problem. I'm even getting the option to fuse my mods, I press the A button when I have selected my desired endo, and I dont even get an error saying I cant fuse or anything, the screen just says the same. But like I said before, I wil go on later and try again. Hopefully it is just a small bug for the time that I played before.

I have found out the source of my problem.... I need new glasses. The button I was pressing was A, but I was supposed to be pressing X. Its just that the button prompt to confirm the fusion looked like an A, and that is the button most games use anyway. I am such a noob XD. But anyways, I am enjoying Warframe and it is probably one of the best f2p games on the market.