Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[General Question] Best place to level up Warframes/Weapons atm

Dagnarok

Question

Hello everyone!
I know, there's a lot of threads like this one, already created in different times, and that's exactly why I'm creating a new one. I'm sure many people out there are looking for this.
Right now, 09/04/2017, what's the best way to level:

-unranked warframes

-weapons

Accepting all methods/options
From easier ones, to more complicated ones

Edited by Dagnarok

10 answers to this question

Order by,  Easiest to Hardest

1. Eris, Akkad (Defense) - Infested. Easy to kill enemies but less XP. (100-200 XP most of the enemies) 

2. Stofler, Lua (Defense) - Enemies gives great XP too. Easy to kill because enemies are level 20-30. (200 XP on most enemies)

3. Hydron, Sedna (Defense) - Highest giving-xp place. More chances of eximus units to spawn. Hard because of high level enemies. Good for leveling your Warframes using a melee that can kill enemies fast with a Naramon focus to keep you invisible if you hit crits.

4. Berehynia, Sedna (Interception) - Also good for XP, works best with a squad of a (DPS, EV, Buff, Corrosive Projection Leech). Really easy if you have a squad. You just need to capture 2 points and make sure to have a little bit more points than the enemies. Why? Because you need to make the match longer for more XP. I recommend to level up your weapons here.

Edited by elitetrollz

Defense III would be an outstanding place if you had a Squad to play with. vast majority of Corrupted are high XP Units.
but any sort of mid-highish Level Grineer place is also very good.

in general you're looking for Grineer/Corrupted because the XP rates from the Faction are higher than others.

only thing you change depending on what you're Leveling (whether it's Gun or Warframe) is simply if you prefer to get as many Kills as possible yourself or to allow others to.
with that simply being only trying to get as many Kills as possible if Leveling Warframe.

Edited by taiiat

In addition to what @elitetrollz said, and if you can't find a good squad for shared XP, here are some other suggestions:

1. For warframes, try solo Selkie (Sedna Grineer Survival) using Naramon Shadow Step.  You can max level-up your warframe in 30 to 35 mins. without affinity boosters or 15 to 20 mins. with boosters.  Bring Enemy Radar or Enemy Sense to locate where the enemies are spawning. Sometimes some enemies can become confused where you are (being invisible) and will stay in a spawn point.  Bring a loud weapon (side-arm or primary) just to make noise and make them come to you so you can melee kill them. Naramon Shadow Step also activates Strategic Execution which increases affinity gain by 25%.  You only need to level-up from 0 to 20 then extract... bonus XP will max your warframe.

2. For melee weapons (or primary/secondary weapon modded to one-hit kill level 30+ enemies), go solo on Adaro (Sedna Grineer Exterminate) with a stealth frame.  Stealth kill the enemies and keep the stealth multiplier bonus up by killing only unalerted enemies and ignoring the alerted ones.  You can go back for the alerted ones after a few seconds when the've become unalerted again.  Use Enemy Radar or Enemy Sense to determine if they are alerted or not.  Your weapon can level-up from 0 to 20 in just one run of Adaro (Sedna) without affinity boosters.  Extract and bonus XP will max your weapon.

Good luck!

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Endless fissure is my favorite way of getting exp. 

After the first rotation you get a +25% affinity bonus until the end of the mission. That affinity boost will continue to grow if you reach high enough rotations so your arsenal can reach level 30 with one single mission if you stay long enough and if you have enough relics to open. 

You can get more details on the wiki here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fissure#Endless_Missions

56 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Order by,  Easiest to Hardest

1. Eris, Akkad (Defense) - Infested. Easy to kill enemies but less XP. (100-200 XP most of the enemies) 

2. Stofler, Lua (Defense) - Enemies gives great XP too. Easy to kill because enemies are level 20-30. (200 XP on most enemies)

3. Hydron, Sedna (Defense) - Highest giving-xp place. More chances of eximus units to spawn. Hard because of high level enemies. Good for leveling your Warframes using a melee that can kill enemies fast with a Naramon focus to keep you invisible if you hit crits.

4. Berehynia, Sedna (Interception) - Also good for XP, works best with a squad of a (DPS, EV, Buff, Corrosive Projection Leech). Really easy if you have a squad. You just need to capture 2 points and make sure to have a little bit more points than the enemies. Why? Because you need to make the match longer for more XP. I recommend to level up your weapons here.

Helene, Saturn is a lower level version of Hydron. I frequently do a Helene run for anything squishy, then switch to Hydron. 

It's really depend on what do you prefer if you ask me

Here is my personal list

Earth:Everest

-Grineer Excavation for Lith relic

-Play up to whatever (depend on your team)

-The easiest way to rank up also the lowest efficiency posible with a lot of new players

Venus:V prime

-Corpus Survival for pure xp

-play up to whatever

-Like Everest

Ceres:Gabii 

-Dark sector Survival for 20k credits

-Play up to 20minutes

-Sometime there will be some players that just want to pop in and out after 5 minute for quick credit, This is really annoying if you looking for xp

-Max out frame/weapon within 2-3 runs base on my personal experience

Jupiter:IO // Saturn:Helene (My Current place)

-Corpus // Grineer Defense for Meso relic

-Play for 10 waves or 20 if your team want to(usally 10 for rotation A)

-Not that much efficiency if you looking for solid xp but reward for Meso relic

-Max out frame/weapon within 3-4 runs base on my personal experience

Neptune:Despina

-Corpus Excavation for Neo and posiblely Axi (Better if you play fissure)

-Play for 1000-2000 depend on your team

-Not that many people becasue It's nullifier's territory and High-level Corpus bullsh*t. Don't forget your maxed melee weapon also recommand Prime Reach

-Max out frame/weapon within 2-3 runs base on my personal experience(Usally have a team that extract after 1000 or 1500)

Pluto:Hieracon

-Dark sector Excavation for 20k credits(+good mission credit) and Axi/Neo relic

-Play up to 2000 cryotic (can be lower or higher depend on team[My personal best is 4000])

-Your weapon/frames not going to keep up well if they are unranked especially unranked frame so bring 1 good gun that can go on their own becasue things start to get bullsh*t after 1000

-Max out frame/weapon within 1-3 runs base on my personal experience

Hydron:Sedna

-Grineer Defense for Neo(up to Axi) relic

-Play up to 10 or 20

-You going to have a hard time surviving with squishy frame especailly if your team has speed nova

-Max out frame/weapon within 1-2 runs base on my personal experience

There you go

I personally don't find myself play Akkad or Berehynia just becasue I have bad impression with them.

Edited by nameomnz