The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways players could get rid of their massive collection of resources

KisaPrime

The only way I can think of a "Sink" for dumping resources in , aside from research weapons and crafting is if DE ever did decide on allowing the player community to dump in a certain amount of Resources to an npc in the Relays , in which if they toss either a Small / Medium / Large quantity they'll be rewarded either Endo or Credits.

The resources according to said supposed NPC will go to rebuilding one of the destroyed Relay stations , once "Construction Status" is nearing the end , it'll trigger a "Defense in Auchwing" type of event mission be it where the players will have to defend a certain point for a set amount of time until moving on to the next point so the allied ships or group of npcs can continue with the rebuilding process. . . it's just a rough idea.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

IMO, most appealing way of using Surplus Resources would be for renovating the Dojo: not decorations, actually making the walls, floors and ceilings of your Dojo look more Orokin/Grineer/Infested/Corpus- style. I'm willing to bet 99% of clans would love this option!

this^^^^^

8 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Had a thought earlier about this and was thinking maybe we could have an index like challenge where we bet our resources for other resources. Figured this would be for the Infested faction and idk why but it just makes sense that the infested are wanting to take peoples resources for their own personal reasons. The main boss that would probably hold this would be lephantis since he's basically the head of the infested. I haven't given thought too much about the details for this, just the basics. What do y'all think about this? 

would love to trade abundance of one resource to another, let's say all my polymer bundle for kuva etc etc.