Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question on how to proceed

TeeDeeEm

Question

Hey there,

I am a newish player (Only rank 14, been playing 3 months or so). I have several Primed mods that I need to level up, but they take quite a bit to do (as I am sure many of you are keenly aware).

So I just finished leveling my first Primed Mod that I got: Primed Continuity. I am about 2/3rds of the way through Primed Flow. After that, which mods are the most useful to level of the others that I have:

Primed Reach, Primed Pressure Point, Primed Cryo Rounds?

Instead of any of these I can also max out Heavy Calibur, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, etc.

If this helps, my favorite frames are Atlas, Equinox, Hydroid, and Saryn Prime. I also often use Sobek, Soma Prime, Atomos, Kulstar, Galatine Prime, Venka Prime, and War.

Thanks in advance for any advice! Until I get direction I will try to finish P Continuity since basically everyone gets use out of it.

6 answers to this question

What I did and I recommend you to do is to level them up to rank 7-8 and then go to the next, the last few ranks are the very expensie ones. This way you will have them all pretty much max rank and when you have extra endo and credits you can start maxing them out.

I would do Transient Fort and Blind rage first, then depends if u use more melee or primary, go with Heavy Caliber/Primed Pressure Point, then Primed Reach and last if at all Primed Cryo Rounds.

Edited by Loobiz
EDIT: By the way don't forget that having them maxed out means you will need hell lot of forma

Dont think MR is so important - I have mr16 and been playing for 4 years. MR only means how much you are willing to grind with weaker weapons.

As to mods - I find primed reach very important. As you use galatine prime it should be your main focus since that weapons has amazing reach to begin with. After that you can max out primed pressure point. Maxing out primed continuity isnt that important - keep it at 8th rank - 45%. Only max out if you have extra cash and endo to spare. For more duration you can always use narrow minded.

What i would recommend for you is not to max those Primed mods right now. Use their original counterparts, they might provide less though it will save you on needed credits for a decent while and make you not forma your arsenal too many times.

At your current stage, you need to increase the amount of resources you have as well as the credits you will need. The current state of the game does not require you to have the primed mods in your builds since there is not much reason to do endurance runs ( runs that force enemies past level 100 against you). Sorties work with the normal counterparts, though you could try to rank up the corrupted mods such as Overxtended, Transient and some few after looking up the necessary builds for the frames that would use them.

Try to do full rotations on the endless missions as well to increase your gameplay so that you may know which frames work best for you solo and in a team, all the while doing the farming for credits, crafting resources and endo.

I say these mainly because we have not had a devstream for a considerable time which means they might roll out an update which has lots of content to go through. Lots of content means new weapons, mods and other things that may pertain to quests or clans. Lastly, try to complete the starchart so that you can have access to all mission nodes, alerts and nightmare missions (which provide some good mods). Alerts may not look much but they occasionally provide a mission that rewards decent rewards, resources and mods.

Edited by Riaxyron

I'd go for only Rank 9 when upgrading mods.  It take about 20k endo and 1M credits.  The last rank also cost the same amount so I usually held back until I rank 9 all the mods I need.

I'd prioritized mods depending on you playstyle.  For me, I usually prefer using warframe abilities and making warframe builds so my priority are the Warframe mods.  If you like shooting people, go with gun mods and melee mods for those who prefer up close and personal encounters.

Looking at your favorite frames, I'd say that you also like using warframe abilities.