Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Key Binding Issue.

KX297

Question

So, I've bound my keys in an... odd way. I have left CTRL bound to my third ability. It's been that way for a LONG time.

Recently I've started messing around with archwing. When I'm using an archwing, I can't activate my third ability at all.

Now, I got to thinking about why this was, and after messing with the settings, still couldn't get it to work. 

Funny enough, if i'm playing as Titania and I activate her fourth ability and turn into mini archwing, I also can't use my third ability. 

Anybody know why and how to fix it? 

This is the only time I have problems with it. Otherwise left CTRL works fine for my abilities.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Is CTRL the Archwing Sprint Button? That would be the only thing I could imagine, otherwise you might wanna hit up Support.

Nah, my sprint is bound to shift and my like super sprint thing is shift+spacebar.

I already contacted support, but no answer yet.

Keybind issues are a constant problem with Free2Play games. even the ones that make millions of dollars.

I would suggest a little free program called sharpkeys. Just remember to run it as admin.

I use a keypad myself and constantly have to rebind keypad-Enter for games even though it's a completely different keyboard input than Enter.

Before you go editing your registry though. You might want to try a simple return to defaults and rebind all they keys.

This is an older thread, but I'd like to revisit it due to the fact that others are having the same problem with the key binding system.

I lost mouse 4 and 5 last update, and my melee block mb2 a year ago.  mb2 for aim zoom works fine.  --mb 4 and 5 work fine outide WF.--

1. Defaulting won't fix, problems are global, 2 machines, the same issues on both.