Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Javlok

----Legacy----

It's annoying, it's main fire is currently a highly spammable fast projectile aoe weapon that procs fire status on hit. I'm not sure how to fix it, but imo it needs to be toned down somehow. Maybe reducing the aoe radius (or plainly remove it) to make it require at least a little bit of skill different to spray in the general enemy direction?

Edited by ----Legacy----

Still don't know why DE had to change the Javlok in first place.... it was a great high risk high reward weapon for mid and short range in pvp and a solid pve weapon. Even formed it a couple times. The projectile speed of the primary fire was quite slow, but still dealt its dmg. The alt fire, the throw dealt enough dmg to 1hit all light and most mid tier Warframes on hit and through fire proc. But still it was a skill based high risk high reward weapon and now its another no brainer spray'n'pray spam. For me the weapon got destroyed through those changes. It was a great weapon but had a lot bugs and now most bugs are gone but the weapons sucks. Buffs and nerfes aside the gameplay of that weapon is not fun to play anymore.  Won't lay my hands on it for ages and that really hurts, because the weapon was actually something else compared to the usual loadouts and was fun to play since you got into its mechanics.. :/

Edited by Loxyen