Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How good is this Riven mod?

Ifeno

Question

Hi guys!  I'm fairly new to using Riven mods.  I've been collecting them via Sorties for a while, but never got one for a weapon I actually used.  Until now!  I got an Akstiletto riven which I want to us for my Akstiletto prime.  After several rerolls, I think I've finally gotten a good one:

Ampi-visitox:

> +33.7% Ammo Maximum

> +32.5% Toxin

> +81.8% Damage

What do you guys think of this mod?  Is this worth using?  Is this better than maxed Primed Heated Charge?  I'm currently using a crit build with corrosive damage.  Should I keep the Ampi-visitox or keep rerolling it?  What kinds of rivens do you guys use (in general, but preferably on your Akstiletto)?

Thanks in advance for the replies and advice!

5 answers to this question

If you're using:

hornet strike
barrel diff
lethal torrent
(primed) pistol gambit
(primed) target cracker
60% or 90% electric mod
60% or 90% toxin mod
primed heated charge

replacing primed heated charge with this riven will probably slightly lower your dps, except maybe against heavily armored units.

I think replacing the toxin mod instead would be better, and increase dps a little bit in most situations.

I would try to reroll though, for something at least similar but with a not too harmful negative utility stat on top of it (negative stats increase positive ones' value)

As Acersecomic said, punchtrough would also be a good stat to get if you're already using it in your build.

Edited by Robolaser