Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

2 minutes ago, TheSeff said:

Hey, I'm 30 years old very chill and relaxed dude from small Northern Europe country called Estonia (GMT +2). Been playing games all my life and continue having fun.

IGN: TheSeff (MR 5 - quite new to Warframe)

Discord: Sef#7249

Looking nice, active, relaxed and very social clan, where people log into Discord as they play / off time, to just have some chat. Also clan what has very nice EU membership core to just team up and do things together.

pending

Hello fellow space ninjas,

I played a few years ago when the game was not as new player friendly and lost interest in the seemingly boring grindfest.

Since I came back and tried the game out again I have been loving it.

IGN: jac0bn (mr 3 just getting started again)

Discord: jacobn

I am a very relaxed player looking to make some friends and get involved with other players.

Also looking to expand my options on research and blueprints while meeting new people.

14 hours ago, jak0bn said:

Hello fellow space ninjas,

I played a few years ago when the game was not as new player friendly and lost interest in the seemingly boring grindfest.

Since I came back and tried the game out again I have been loving it.

IGN: jac0bn (mr 3 just getting started again)

Discord: jacobn

I am a very relaxed player looking to make some friends and get involved with other players.

Also looking to expand my options on research and blueprints while meeting new people.

Hi, we couldn't contact you ingame please edit your discord name (example: Sheepwrangler#6456) so that we may start up your entry.

• I'm a chill 15year old guy from Lithuania :)
  • IGN: Mux1c
  • Discord name and #number: Mux1c#1242
  • What are you looking for in a clan?: I'm looking for a cool community to play games with and all around have a nice time :)

8 hours ago, -DM-Sheepwrangler said:

Hi, we couldn't contact you ingame please edit your discord name (example: Sheepwrangler#6456) so that we may start up your entry.

My mistake I forgot the number string under my name. jacobn#6904

also my ingame name contains a zero not an oh.

Sup! I'm Iota. Despite playing since launch I'm a rather casual player and play more for the social aspect of WF. I am an artist and a game art enthusiast so there's that too.

IGN: Iota

Discord: Tikiface#4583

I left my old buddies storm clan we built together because nobody logs in anymore so I'm looking for more game-minded people to play warframe with when I have the time! 

19 hours ago, Mux1c said:
  • I'm a chill 15year old guy from Lithuania :)
  • IGN: Mux1c
  • Discord name and #number: Mux1c#1242
  • What are you looking for in a clan?: I'm looking for a cool community to play games with and all around have a nice time :)

13 hours ago, Iota said:

Sup! I'm Iota. Despite playing since launch I'm a rather casual player and play more for the social aspect of WF. I am an artist and a game art enthusiast so there's that too.

IGN: Iota

Discord: Tikiface#4583

I left my old buddies storm clan we built together because nobody logs in anymore so I'm looking for more game-minded people to play warframe with when I have the time! 

16 hours ago, jak0bn said:

My mistake I forgot the number string under my name. jacobn#6904

also my ingame name contains a zero not an oh.

Hello! I have sent a Discord Friend Request to the following people. Once you accept, please send me a PM and we can get started on your application process. Thank you for your time.

Hi , My clan "Digital Gents" that was in the solaris umbra alliance just disbanded due to inactivity.So... i was hoping to join a clan to stay within the alliance. BTW if it matters i have 504 hours in warframe and I'm MR 10.

IGN :KillPressure

Discord ID : emerald_doc#8880

Im just looking for a clan so i can get help/ provide some help to newer players and just generally socialize. I hope im qualified to join.

Hi there, a digital gents member looking for some friendship from the alliance we take part in!

My name is Rodrigo, age 19 from argentina. I've been playing warframe almost since the beginning, lost an account and took several months of rest from patch to patch, i tend to play most of the week whenever i have some spare time ( that means always :v ) Have 685+rs ingame. Not taking a break anytime soon, and if i do ill let you guys know in advance.

MR: 18 and 4/5 getting to 19 in a day or so

Ign: rasterpolo

Discord: rasterpolo #6943

I entered Digital Gents after coming from a long warframe break and loved it when they were active, thats what im looking, to stay within the great alliance we forged together and have the opportunity to give back to the community the help and support they gave me when i started.

Looking foward to grow with you guys. 

Greetings from buenos aires, have a good one!

Hello there, another digital gents member looking for an active clan to take part in.

My name's Thomas, age 21 from Argentina. Been playing warframe almost since the beginning, Took some breaks but came backs since plains of Eidolon, I tend to play most afternoons since I work a 9 to 5.

MR: 16

Ign: Thomy_Rb

Discord: TRB #1563

I joined Digital Gents after coming from a long break and really enjoyedit when they were active, thats what im looking, to stay within the great alliance we forged together and have the opportunity to give back to the community.

Friend from Rasterpolo right above

12 hours ago, Thomy_Rb said:

Hello there, another digital gents member looking for an active clan to take part in.

My name's Thomas, age 21 from Argentina. Been playing warframe almost since the beginning, Took some breaks but came backs since plains of Eidolon, I tend to play most afternoons since I work a 9 to 5.

MR: 16

Ign: Thomy_Rb

Discord: TRB #1563

I joined Digital Gents after coming from a long break and really enjoyedit when they were active, thats what im looking, to stay within the great alliance we forged together and have the opportunity to give back to the community.

Friend from Rasterpolo right above

Accepted!

15 hours ago, KillPressure said:

Hi , My clan "Digital Gents" that was in the solaris umbra alliance just disbanded due to inactivity.So... i was hoping to join a clan to stay within the alliance. BTW if it matters i have 504 hours in warframe and I'm MR 10.

IGN :KillPressure

Discord ID : emerald_doc#8880

Im just looking for a clan so i can get help/ provide some help to newer players and just generally socialize. I hope im qualified to join.

Accepted!

12 hours ago, rasterpolo said:

Hi there, a digital gents member looking for some friendship from the alliance we take part in!

My name is Rodrigo, age 19 from argentina. I've been playing warframe almost since the beginning, lost an account and took several months of rest from patch to patch, i tend to play most of the week whenever i have some spare time ( that means always :v ) Have 685+rs ingame. Not taking a break anytime soon, and if i do ill let you guys know in advance.

MR: 18 and 4/5 getting to 19 in a day or so

Ign: rasterpolo

Discord: rasterpolo #6943

I entered Digital Gents after coming from a long warframe break and loved it when they were active, thats what im looking, to stay within the great alliance we forged together and have the opportunity to give back to the community the help and support they gave me when i started.

Looking foward to grow with you guys. 

Greetings from buenos aires, have a good one!

Sent you a Discord friend request, when you accept it we'll get you set up!

Hi guys, 

Intro: 18 years old and been playing warframe for 6 months and loving the experience

IGN: marchdev 

discord:marchdev #7700

I feel like i'm missing out on a huge part of warframe without being clan and want to find an active community where we can all help each other out! I also want to be more effective in the game so i think being in a clan can help me out a lot

MR 4

14 hours ago, marchdev said:

Hi guys, 

Intro: 18 years old and been playing warframe for 6 months and loving the experience

IGN: marchdev 

discord:marchdev #7700

I feel like i'm missing out on a huge part of warframe without being clan and want to find an active community where we can all help each other out! I also want to be more effective in the game so i think being in a clan can help me out a lot

MR 4

hi a discord friend request has been sent, accept and reply when you're available to start up your entry.

Hello Guys, 

INTRO: My Name is Fabi and I'm 18 years old and I have just been getting back into Warframe. I've been in another clan but my experience wasn't great. I'm looking for an open, friendly and helpful community. I would love to join you clan and be part of your experience. I plan to be an active member and I'm currently in the process of leveling my MR. I would love to help newer players out, because I want to see the community grown and I want to give back what all the kind Strangers gave to me. 

Current MR 11

Discord: fabi#3021

I would love to hear from you!

IGN: KittenNoodles

MR:4

Relatively new player with a semi stable internet connection. Living in Tajikistan (GMT +5). Am subject to long periods of hiatus because my family goes on vacations but they only last 1 or 2 weeks at most. I am registered usually to the Russia and Eastern Europe region but may sometimes jump into the Europe region to chat with people. I want to join a clan because I feel it might give me motivation to play the game when I feel like I've lagged behind. Oh and I also want to get a new frame and I think a clan might help in finally not playing Excalibur

Discord: PanLakeSnake#1932

Many thanks,

KittenNoodles

Edited by KittenNoodles
additional info

19 hours ago, BlackDiamoond said:

Hello Guys, 

INTRO: My Name is Fabi and I'm 18 years old and I have just been getting back into Warframe. I've been in another clan but my experience wasn't great. I'm looking for an open, friendly and helpful community. I would love to join you clan and be part of your experience. I plan to be an active member and I'm currently in the process of leveling my MR. I would love to help newer players out, because I want to see the community grown and I want to give back what all the kind Strangers gave to me. 

Current MR 11

Discord: fabi#3021

I would love to hear from you!

Accepted!

6 hours ago, KittenNoodles said:

IGN: KittenNoodles

MR:4

Relatively new player with a semi stable internet connection. Living in Tajikistan (GMT +5). Am subject to long periods of hiatus because my family goes on vacations but they only last 1 or 2 weeks at most. I am registered usually to the Russia and Eastern Europe region but may sometimes jump into the Europe region to chat with people. I want to join a clan because I feel it might give me motivation to play the game when I feel like I've lagged behind. Oh and I also want to get a new frame and I think a clan might help in finally not playing Excalibur

Discord: PanLakeSnake#1932

Many thanks,

KittenNoodles

Hi a discord friend request was sent, accept and pm to start up your entry.

Hey there,

Intro: My name is Jin from Malaysia (GMT +8). Been playing warframe for month now and really loving it.
IGN : Kiravh
Discord : Kiravh#4398
Current MR : 17

I'm looking for an active clan to do events, grinding or just chilling, doesnt matter as long as we're doing stuff together, and make new friends along the way too

Greetings!

I am Daemsanctus.

I've just started playing, and it seems this is the next step. Quite lost, yes, and everything seems somewhat confusing, so I mostly need a source that could provide what a Wiki cannot: a comfortable and caring environment with a couple of "special" things going on, I'm sure you understand. Also, lots of patience. And don't you dare think I'll play a bit, get tired and simply leave. No.

My Discord nick is Flavinho#3487, which is also how I'm mostly referred to.

I'm shy and don't talk at all, but I like writing and listening. Also, friends. Would be really, like, really cool.

On 12/14/2017 at 4:47 PM, Kiravh said:

Hey there,

Intro: My name is Jin from Malaysia (GMT +8). Been playing warframe for month now and really loving it.
IGN : Kiravh
Discord : Kiravh#4398
Current MR : 17

I'm looking for an active clan to do events, grinding or just chilling, doesnt matter as long as we're doing stuff together, and make new friends along the way too

Hello a discord friend request was sent accept and pm when you are available to start up your entry.

Introduction : im 26 i live in the u.s  im friendly bit shy but i eventually warm up to people dont know what else to say heh 

IGN : 101vault mr 13

discord name and number : crudedentist

im looking for a clan that does raids and sorties and has a great community im willing to help out in raids sorties or just missions in general im not new nor am i a veteran by any means but im willing to help people and the clan in anyway i can and also make some new friends along the way and a arcane or two as well heh im also open to any new builds i can do with my 2 favorite frames frost prime and volt prime too 

Edited by 101vault

5 hours ago, 101vault said:

Introduction : im 26 i live in the u.s  im friendly bit shy but i eventually warm up to people dont know what else to say heh 

IGN : 101vault mr 13

discord name and number : crudedentist

im looking for a clan that does raids and sorties and has a great community im willing to help out in raids sorties or just missions in general im not new nor am i a veteran by any means but im willing to help people and the clan in anyway i can and also make some new friends along the way and a arcane or two as well heh im also open to any new builds i can do with my 2 favorite frames frost prime and volt prime too 

pending