Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

On 2/4/2018 at 4:57 PM, ShootingKill said:

Introduction: I'm a 18 year old guy,bit of an airhead at times.Played warframe on and off couple years ago but only recently got really into it.

IGN:ShootingKill

Discord :ShootingKill#1263

What I'm looking for in a clan:A fun community to hang out with,to learn the ropes and generally have fun together.Also wants to experience the game deeper.

hi there a discord friend request was sent, accept and reply to start your entry.

Intro :  Hi Names Finn im a Destiny player finally seeing the light of a studio that actually tailors to its community <3 

21 year old recently moved to CO from CA

Just recently got into Warframe with only 17 hours but ive grown a love for it that i know will just grow and grow the more i know!

IGN : FinnfromOakland

Discord : FinnfromOakland#9928 

I jumped at reading your description! All i want is a proper community to partake in this game! My friends mainly refuse to get into Warframe so im hoping to find a chill community to always contribute and be a part of!  

Introduction: I'm 26 years old and currently Active Duty Airforce. I Play Warframe exclusively now and want to join a great community.

IGN: HighFiveSerious

Discord : HighfiveSerious#4783

I really wanted to jump into a great clan so I can experience the best this amazing game has to offer. I also want to spread what I learn to new players so they can have the best experience w/o being confused 

On 2/10/2018 at 6:51 AM, HighFiveSerious said:

Introduction: I'm 26 years old and currently Active Duty Airforce. I Play Warframe exclusively now and want to join a great community.

IGN: HighFiveSerious

Discord : HighfiveSerious#4783

I really wanted to jump into a great clan so I can experience the best this amazing game has to offer. I also want to spread what I learn to new players so they can have the best experience w/o being confused 

Hi there, sorry for the late reply if you still are interested a discord friend request has been sent accept and reply to start you up.

On 2/10/2018 at 4:37 AM, Finnfromoakland said:

Intro :  Hi Names Finn im a Destiny player finally seeing the light of a studio that actually tailors to its community <3 

21 year old recently moved to CO from CA

Just recently got into Warframe with only 17 hours but ive grown a love for it that i know will just grow and grow the more i know!

IGN : FinnfromOakland

Discord : FinnfromOakland#9928 

I jumped at reading your description! All i want is a proper community to partake in this game! My friends mainly refuse to get into Warframe so im hoping to find a chill community to always contribute and be a part of!  

Hi there, sorry for the late reply if you still are interested a discord friend request has been sent accept and reply to start you up

Introduction: I was part of the clan, but ran into personal troubles, I was kicked out due to inactivity. And I'm wondering if I can join again?

IGN: Yptridr

Discord: TheMorrigan#1598

Descended Madness, was a fantastic clan that helped me learn the ropes a bit, and I really liked all of the members, it'd be great to hang out with those peeps again.

8 hours ago, Yptridr said:

Introduction: I was part of the clan, but ran into personal troubles, I was kicked out due to inactivity. And I'm wondering if I can join again?

IGN: Yptridr

Discord: TheMorrigan#1598

Descended Madness, was a fantastic clan that helped me learn the ropes a bit, and I really liked all of the members, it'd be great to hang out with those peeps again.

Welcome back man, hop in the crazy train and lets go!

Edited by -DM-Sheepwrangler

Hi, I wld like to join your clan (love the theme and accepting attitude)

I'm a middle aged hippie geek who spends too much time playing video games

IGN: Groupw

Discord: groupw#1079

ledge sharing and a go to group to squad up with for harder content, while still being chill and fun oriented. Full disclosure I have old man fingers and will be that guy getting snagged on every. single. obstacle.

Edited by Groupw

On 2/17/2018 at 8:01 PM, Groupw said:

Hi, I wld like to join your clan (love the theme and accepting attitude)

I'm a middle aged hippie geek who spends too much time playing video games

IGN: Groupw

Discord: Groupw#1079

I'm looking for resource and knowledge sharing and a go to group to squad up with for harder content, while still being chill and fun oriented. Full disclosure I have old man fingers and will be that guy getting snagged on every. single. obstacle.

Hi there, rewrite you discord name correctly to send you a friend request so that we can start your entry.

• Introduction: hi, i'm a 16 yo guy. so i have about 8 hours in the game and passed the mercury junction back at around 5 (?) hours. have been working on doing saya's sigil and finishing missions i didn't do since then. i started playing after DestroyerArcher got me to finally play it and its been fun so far. 

edit: just did the mars junction

• ig name: junejello
  • Discord name and #number: woomy#5502
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): i'm looking for a clan where i can be in an active community that can help me while i can try to help them as well. 
Edited by junejello

5 hours ago, -DM-Sheepwrangler said:

Hi there, rewrite you discord name correctly to send you a friend request so that we can start your entry.

Huh, sorry, tho not sure what was off. discord: groupw#1079

hopefully that works

10 hours ago, junejello said:
  • Introduction: hi, i'm a 16 yo guy. so i have about 8 hours in the game and passed the mercury junction back at around 5 (?) hours. have been working on doing saya's sigil and finishing missions i didn't do since then. i started playing after DestroyerArcher got me to finally play it and its been fun so far. 

edit: just did the mars junction

• ig name: junejello
  • Discord name and #number: woomy#5502
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): i'm looking for a clan where i can be in an active community that can help me while i can try to help them as well. 

Hello a discord friend request was sent, accept and pm to start your entry.

Hey i'm 18 years old, i am hispanic guy. I spend all the time i can in this game, i'm really addicted to him pls help
IGN: Linkaxter
Discord: Linkaxter#1832
i am looking for a good community to play, funny maturity people to spend time in game, learn more about this fabulous game and chill out with good players

Hai, I'm from the Netherlands and have been playing for half a year or so. I play everyday for probably too many hours, but I do spend a lot of time tabbed out or otherwise, so I'm sure it doesn't actually count as an addiction.
IGN: crispyfriedeggs
Discord: Fleur#2319
My previous clan is quite dead in my timezone and I'd like some people to play with in hours that my brain is awake enough to do more than farm focus.

Heya I'm Urick, i love long walks in the dark and cupcakes. I breathe air for a living, some say it's an addiction. I've been playing warframe for a bit. My current clan has  a bit ghosty:

IGN: UrickMeneldur

Discord: Urick#1545

Edited by UrickMeneldur

hi, 

i want to be part of your clan. Im 27 years old, from Czech Republic. Im playing almost every day ( just when my GF go sleep :D). On steam i Have about 167 hours ( I know its not to much. I have to pump these numbers, these are rookie numbers :D ) And why i want to be in a clan? i was in a small clan and almost no one was online - no helping, trading etc... (stuff than clans is all about) So I quited it yesterday sad want to be part of something bigger. Trade stuff and helping others.

my ingame name is "andrejslavomir" 

Thanks and see ya ingame ;)

EDIT: Oh and my discord is "opicelesni"  #3520

Edited by Andrejslavomir

15 hours ago, Andrejslavomir said:

hi, 

i want to be part of your clan. Im 27 years old, from Czech Republic. Im playing almost every day ( just when my GF go sleep :D). On steam i Have about 167 hours ( I know its not to much. I have to pump these numbers, these are rookie numbers :D ) And why i want to be in a clan? i was in a small clan and almost no one was online - no helping, trading etc... (stuff than clans is all about) So I quited it yesterday sad want to be part of something bigger. Trade stuff and helping others.

my ingame name is "andrejslavomir" 

Thanks and see ya ingame ;)

EDIT: Oh and my discord is "opicelesni"  #3520

hello there a discord request has been sent as well, accept and reply to start.

• Introduction - I'm a  extremely outgoing live streamer that plays grindy games for fun. I'm in my 30's and yet haven't quite made it out of my 20's yet.
  • IGN is Macarthurian
  • Discord is Macarthurian#9467
  • I'm looking for a place to call home. I enjoy playing the game(well, all games really) with people that aren't complete strangers.  I'm looking for like minded people that enjoy hanging out and talking about games and movies instead of politics and religion.