Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

*Que in the slim shady song*

Hey recruiter! As i've previously stated, i'm bloophobia, also known as karma, and i'm someone looking to socialize with the members of the madness hub once again.

IGN: bloophobia_ (MR12)

Discord: .karma#4442

What do you look for in a clan? Well, an active, friendly and casual community would be my number one priority, but i'd also like to be in a clan where i could help out my fellow members by participating in clan events.

Now, like i did in my application from back in august of last year, i think i'll add another section here. Matter of fact, it's the same one as before;

Other things i should mention are: An apology is definitely due. I've done wrong by the community and i've dissapointed as well as betrayed the leadership, but also ThatBlue with my actions. Honestly, sorry for what i did. I let my emotions get the best of me. However, i took something from the staff rulebook and learned from my mistakes.

Well, i've got nothing else to say for now, so, see you when i do or don't get accepted, recruiter!

Edited by bloophobia_
Gramatical error :P

5 hours ago, bloophobia_ said:

*Que in the slim shady song*

Hey recruiter! As i've previously stated, i'm bloophobia, also known as karma, and i'm someone looking to socialize with the members of the madness hub once again.

IGN: bloophobia_ (MR12)

Discord: .karma#4442

What do you look for in a clan? Well, an active, friendly and casual community would be my number one priority, but i'd also like to be in a clan where i could help out my fellow members by participating in clan events.

Now, like i did in my application from back in august of last year, i think i'll add another section here. Matter of fact, it's the same one as before;

Other things i should mention are: An apology is definitely due. I've done wrong by the community and i've dissapointed as well as betrayed the leadership, but also ThatBlue with my actions. Honestly, sorry for what i did. I let my emotions get the best of me. However, i took something from the staff rulebook and learned from my mistakes.

Well, i've got nothing else to say for now, so, see you when i do or don't get accepted, recruiter!

Find me on discord, left you a pm.

6 hours ago, connorthebest1 said:

IGN: connorthebest1

MR 5

discord: +-+#8978

After being gone for too long and getting kicked due to inactivity. I return wanting to get back into the Clan again. 

hi there, I've sent you a friend request on discord accept and pm to add you back.

• Generally introduce yourself:  I enjoy pulling established patterns and builds apart and putting them back together in interesting ways, which is why the sheer depth of Warframe is able to hold my interest.  I come primarly from a background of shooters, so my playstyle is more support and tactical than sitting in the middle of the map blowing up enemies I can't even see, thus I typically don't run DPS frames, though I'm working on my AOE repertoire for when that sort of thing is necessary for team synergy.  I enjoy helping new players see the beauty within the grind, and I don't hate on people for not knowing how to play a given frame, and often offer advice- I sometimes joke that I'm the founder of the Limbo Rehabilitation Institute.
  • IGN: Kvruck 
  • Discord name and #number: Kvruck#6264
  • What are you looking for in a clan:  I've quit Warframe twice for long periods because I eventually despair of finding a community that isn't plagued with apathy and disinterest.  I am looking for a group of people who enjoy the game, instead of people that hang around because they've invested so much time in the game they feel obliged to stay.  I want a clan where when someone says, "Anyone want to do X?" or, "Can someone help me with X?" it isn't met with resounding silence.  Most of all, I'm looking for a clan that sets standards and enforces them, and that has a degree of discernment in their recruiting process instead of simply inviting anyone who can type their IGN and click 'Accept'.  

On 3/2/2018 at 2:54 AM, Kvruck said:
  • Generally introduce yourself:  I enjoy pulling established patterns and builds apart and putting them back together in interesting ways, which is why the sheer depth of Warframe is able to hold my interest.  I come primarly from a background of shooters, so my playstyle is more support and tactical than sitting in the middle of the map blowing up enemies I can't even see, thus I typically don't run DPS frames, though I'm working on my AOE repertoire for when that sort of thing is necessary for team synergy.  I enjoy helping new players see the beauty within the grind, and I don't hate on people for not knowing how to play a given frame, and often offer advice- I sometimes joke that I'm the founder of the Limbo Rehabilitation Institute.
  • IGN: Kvruck 
  • Discord name and #number: Kvruck#6264
  • What are you looking for in a clan:  I've quit Warframe twice for long periods because I eventually despair of finding a community that isn't plagued with apathy and disinterest.  I am looking for a group of people who enjoy the game, instead of people that hang around because they've invested so much time in the game they feel obliged to stay.  I want a clan where when someone says, "Anyone want to do X?" or, "Can someone help me with X?" it isn't met with resounding silence.  Most of all, I'm looking for a clan that sets standards and enforces them, and that has a degree of discernment in their recruiting process instead of simply inviting anyone who can type their IGN and click 'Accept'.  

hi there, a discord friend request was sent accept and reply to start your entry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im Chris, 18 year old. Played warframe for about 1year i am MR17 (almost 18) playing quite a lot as of recently, always active in discords im apart of (discord is Eminz #2162).

Im mostly just looking for people to hang with and play games with, whoever mostly warframe. Im generally playing in open lobbies and try to help people out as much as i can while i have free time in the game. Not looking for anything specific out of a clan except good mates to play games with.

13 hours ago, Emin_Emi said:

Hi im Chris, 18 year old. Played warframe for about 1year i am MR17 (almost 18) playing quite a lot as of recently, always active in discords im apart of (discord is Eminz #2162).

Im mostly just looking for people to hang with and play games with, whoever mostly warframe. Im generally playing in open lobbies and try to help people out as much as i can while i have free time in the game. Not looking for anything specific out of a clan except good mates to play games with.

Hello a friend request has been sent via discord accept and reply to start your entry.

Edited by -DM-Sheepwrangler

Hi! I've been playing Warframe since last February 2017 but stopped mid-October and just started again recently. I started playing Warframe with my friends and a clan, but now they're both inactive so I'm currently looking for nice people to play with. :)

IGN: Aycelle

Discord name and #number: ice#7514

What are you looking for in a clan: Crackheads, friendly people. :D

4 hours ago, Aycelle said:

Hi! I've been playing Warframe since last February 2017 but stopped mid-October and just started again recently. I started playing Warframe with my friends and a clan, but now they're both inactive so I'm currently looking for nice people to play with. :)

IGN: Aycelle

Discord name and #number: ice#7514

What are you looking for in a clan: Crackheads, friendly people. :D

Hello a friend request has been sent via discord accept and reply to start your entry.

Hello, I've been playing Warframe for about 2 years now and I'm fairly active. My hobby is drawing. 

IGN : LapisAzure

Discord: MidnightSnow #1135

I'm just looking for a clan that is mostly active, has people that I can chill with, and play with. 

Edited by LapisAzure

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I played Warframe for a while on xbox (Started a few big updates before the movement rework)  before going on a long hiatus. When I built my gaming PC decided to come back. Currently Rank 5 but about to be 6 and have about 60 hours logged on PC. Im currently studying Japanese and hopefully will be living in Shinjuku Tokyo starting this october! :D

IGN : AeonneOrigins

Discord: AeonneOrigins#5176

I'm mainly looking for a big group of people that I can get to know and hang out with. I no longer do a lot solo and get the most out of games when I get to kick back and enjoy them with friends.

6 hours ago, AeonneOrigins said:

Hi! I played Warframe for a while on xbox (Started a few big updates before the movement rework)  before going on a long hiatus. When I built my gaming PC decided to come back. Currently Rank 5 but about to be 6 and have about 60 hours logged on PC. Im currently studying Japanese and hopefully will be living in Shinjuku Tokyo starting this october! :D

IGN : AeonneOrigins

Discord: AeonneOrigins#5176

I'm mainly looking for a big group of people that I can get to know and hang out with. I no longer do a lot solo and get the most out of games when I get to kick back and enjoy them with friends.

Accepted!

Generally introduce yourself: Hi! I have just started playing warframe again after a long break. I was really hoping to join a guild (I especially like this one, very friendly members!). I'm from Denmark. I dont have much to write here - if this gets accepted you can contact me on my discord where i can explain more. I'm 15 but very mature and can clearly speak english.

IGN: Kresari

Discord: Ronaxi#4885

When i search for clans i never take interest in the level or how good the clan is. The only thing i look for is nice peoble. I really want to join this Clan because you guys are so nice! I am only rank 4 so i am hoping to get some help with the game (Not only clearing levels but also all the technical with shop, mods and so on). I'm just here to enjoy being together with you guys.

On 3/27/2018 at 8:22 PM, Kresari said:

Generally introduce yourself: Hi! I have just started playing warframe again after a long break. I was really hoping to join a guild (I especially like this one, very friendly members!). I'm from Denmark. I dont have much to write here - if this gets accepted you can contact me on my discord where i can explain more. I'm 15 but very mature and can clearly speak english.

IGN: Kresari

Discord: Ronaxi#4885

When i search for clans i never take interest in the level or how good the clan is. The only thing i look for is nice peoble. I really want to join this Clan because you guys are so nice! I am only rank 4 so i am hoping to get some help with the game (Not only clearing levels but also all the technical with shop, mods and so on). I'm just here to enjoy being together with you guys.

Hi a discord friend request has been sent accept andreply to start your entry.

• 2 weeks later...

ymhchYJ.gif

Introduction: I've played Warframe off and on since beta, but have never really gotten to end-game during any of its phases.  Now that I finally have some free time in my life, I'd love to *really* get into it.  I'm a 32 year old dude looking for a friendly community.

IGN: NeonParticles

Discord: dettygt#0494

Clan Needs: Friendly, active, fairly large but casual community that I can incorporate myself into.

18 year old guy from Australia,

Reason: not a lot of people here to hang with in Warframe especially not in an organised clan anyways. Also my last clan was very drama filled want to avoid that. (very political)

MR 18, returning older player. IGN: ctraltdefeat

On 4/18/2018 at 8:03 AM, ctraltdefeat said:

18 year old guy from Australia,

Reason: not a lot of people here to hang with in Warframe especially not in an organised clan anyways. Also my last clan was very drama filled want to avoid that. (very political)

MR 18, returning older player. IGN: ctraltdefeat

Former member here; sorry to tell you, but the clan disbanded a week ago. Don't know why they haven't taken this down yet. Most of the clan members moved to the "Astral Awakening" clan. It's just as active, if not more, than DM was. If you want to join, message me and I can help you from there.

On 4/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, NeonParticles said:

ymhchYJ.gif

Introduction: I've played Warframe off and on since beta, but have never really gotten to end-game during any of its phases.  Now that I finally have some free time in my life, I'd love to *really* get into it.  I'm a 32 year old dude looking for a friendly community.

IGN: NeonParticles

Discord: dettygt#0494

Clan Needs: Friendly, active, fairly large but casual community that I can incorporate myself into.

Former member here; sorry to tell you, but the clan disbanded a week ago. Don't know why they haven't taken this down yet. Most of the clan members moved to the "Astral Awakening" clan. It's just as active, if not more, than DM was. If you want to join, message me and I can help you from there.