Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

2 hours ago, SquirrelGirl said:

Hey there

I'm a 31yo German, currently living in Switzerland and I started playing Warframe only a few weeks ago.
I am searching for a nice and helpful community, with like-minded people , who want to explore the universe with me :)
Since my boyfriend joined you a few days ago and is very happy with DM I think that you are the clan I have been searching for.

MR: 6 
IGN: SquirrelGirl
Discord: Sina#0096

Best regards 

Sina

Hello, a discord friend request was sent accept and pm to start your entry when you are available.

Hello!

I'm just a regular guy from Latvia looking for a chill clan where I could be able to hang out with awesome people and yours seems to be it. I'm 17 years old, but I'm not the type to act childish or immature. 2 of my friends already joined this clan and mentioned that it's awesome, which made me want to join even more. I'm not that experienced with the game, but I'm rather decent at adapting and learning so I think I will be fine as time goes! It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to join your clan and hopefully have a fun time with everyone!

MR:4

IGN:VaderPepe

Discord:VaderPepe#3221

Sincerely,

Ralph

Edited by VaderPepe
woops

Hello my name is Zinijero in game you can refer to me as Zin or Josh and im 17 years old looking for a clan that isnt just inactive and that generally helps one another and things of the sort. I do play actively again my IGN is Zinijero and my discord is Zinijero#8854 . Thank you for your time. 

On 1/2/2018 at 11:08 PM, VaderPepe said:

Hello!

I'm just a regular guy from Latvia looking for a chill clan where I could be able to hang out with awesome people and yours seems to be it. I'm 17 years old, but I'm not the type to act childish or immature. 2 of my friends already joined this clan and mentioned that it's awesome, which made me want to join even more. I'm not that experienced with the game, but I'm rather decent at adapting and learning so I think I will be fine as time goes! It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to join your clan and hopefully have a fun time with everyone!

IGN:VaderPepe

Discord:VaderPepe#3221

Sincerely,

Ralph

Hello a discord friend request was sent accept and reply when you are available.

17 hours ago, Zinijero said:

Hello my name is Zinijero in game you can refer to me as Zin or Josh and im 17 years old looking for a clan that isnt just inactive and that generally helps one another and things of the sort. I do play actively again my IGN is Zinijero and my discord is Zinijero#8854 . Thank you for your time. 

Hi a discord friend request was sent accept and reply to start your entry.

Kamusta,AK here from Asia Philippines! :) Just started playing Warframe for like 101 hrs been playing for weeks :) i got hooked on the game that gives different vibe but lacks guide for new players like me so now im planning on being active and socialize and of course dominate challenges with a Great Clan so i chose this clan hopefully many players here are Loyal :) 

IGN:akboac

Discord: PoppEye#7167

Edited by akboac

19 hours ago, akboac said:

Kamusta,AK here from Asia Philippines! :) Just started playing Warframe for like 101 hrs been playing for weeks :) i got hooked on the game that gives different vibe but lacks guide for new players like me so now im planning on being active and socialize and of course dominate challenges with a Great Clan so i chose this clan hopefully many players here are Loyal :) 

ques
IGN:akboac

Discord: PoppEye#7167

Hi there a discord friend request has been sent accept and reply when you are available.

Afternoon! A 24 years old person who just wants to enjoy fun with friends conversing and running through old and new contents with a dash of competitiveness. I have been playing for quite awhile, on and off depending on how busy I am with work but I do thoroughly enjoy the game.

IGN: Geemax

MR: 18

Discord Details: Geemax#9367

What am I looking for in the clan: Friends & Team mates to run through missions, events and raids be it casually or competitively. Thanks!

On 1/6/2018 at 6:22 AM, Geemax said:

Afternoon! A 24 years old person who just wants to enjoy fun with friends conversing and running through old and new contents with a dash of competitiveness. I have been playing for quite awhile, on and off depending on how busy I am with work but I do thoroughly enjoy the game.

IGN: Geemax

MR: 18

Discord Details: Geemax#9367

What am I looking for in the clan: Friends & Team mates to run through missions, events and raids be it casually or competitively. Thanks!

Hello a friend request has been sent accept and reply to discuss.

Hiii, i go by Savage mostly my ign is just savage in spanish because DE wouldnt let me use savage in my name. I play most of the popular f2p games and WoW.

SalvajeAF

savage#6475

Just looking for a clan of competent people to do stuff with, sorties, fissures, leveling, farming stuff, warframe events, maybe teralysts and raids also. Id prefer an 18 or 21+ clan but there dont seem to be many of those around. 

• I'm a 42 year old dude from Denver, Colorado. I like the testimonials that I've read so far and I see there are some other old guys here so I'm hoping I'll fit in. 
  • IGN -  WiltBullhead
  • Discord name and #number - WiltBullhead#3859
  • I have reached ML 5 in about eight days so I do play a ton when I'm not working. I have an odd schedule where I flip flop days and nights every other week. I have a long MMO background with my first love being Dark Age of Camelot. I spent tons of hours playing EVE Online and Albion Online. I mention these titles because I got to be part of communities that had a varied, international player base. I tend to play at odd hours so I really want a Warframe clan that has players on around the clock.
  •  
  • I prefer using voice on Discord so I hope you have a lot of members with the same preference in spite of the 'mic optional' rule. My ideal community has English speaking gamers that like to chat and coordinate in game. These are things that just aren't possible using text. I like to talk smack and joke around some so I hope your members aren't the type that are easily offended. 
  • I am loving Warframe so far and I can see myself playing for thousands of hours. Hopefully I can get some good lessons from veteran players so I can enjoy the game even more. 

On 1/12/2018 at 2:14 AM, SalvajeAF said:

Hiii, i go by Savage mostly my ign is just savage in spanish because DE wouldnt let me use savage in my name. I play most of the popular f2p games and WoW.

SalvajeAF

savage#6475

Just looking for a clan of competent people to do stuff with, sorties, fissures, leveling, farming stuff, warframe events, maybe teralysts and raids also. Id prefer an 18 or 21+ clan but there dont seem to be many of those around. 

Hi there a discord friend request was sent accept and reply if you are interested but know that we are a clan of all ages.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:32 AM, WiltBullhead said:
  • I'm a 42 year old dude from Denver, Colorado. I like the testimonials that I've read so far and I see there are some other old guys here so I'm hoping I'll fit in. 
  • IGN -  WiltBullhead
  • Discord name and #number - WiltBullhead#3859
  • I have reached ML 5 in about eight days so I do play a ton when I'm not working. I have an odd schedule where I flip flop days and nights every other week. I have a long MMO background with my first love being Dark Age of Camelot. I spent tons of hours playing EVE Online and Albion Online. I mention these titles because I got to be part of communities that had a varied, international player base. I tend to play at odd hours so I really want a Warframe clan that has players on around the clock.
  •  
  • I prefer using voice on Discord so I hope you have a lot of members with the same preference in spite of the 'mic optional' rule. My ideal community has English speaking gamers that like to chat and coordinate in game. These are things that just aren't possible using text. I like to talk smack and joke around some so I hope your members aren't the type that are easily offended. 
  • I am loving Warframe so far and I can see myself playing for thousands of hours. Hopefully I can get some good lessons from veteran players so I can enjoy the game even more. 

Hi there, a discord friend request was sent accept and reply when you can to start your entry.

Introduction: I'm a 20 year old guy. 

IGN: ZirkonX

Mastery Rank : 6

Discord : Zirkon#1003

I am fairly new in the game,  started about two  weeks ago and have played for like 100-120 hours (yeah, i am addicted lol) I am looking to join a clan where i can enjoy the game with and work as a community. i am super new and excited about learning more about the game because the learning curve is really high. i would love to be a part of your clan. 

Edited by ZirkonX

23 hours ago, ZirkonX said:

Introduction: I'm a 20 year old guy. 

IGN: ZirkonX

Mastery Rank : 6

Discord : Zirkon#1003

I am fairly new in the game,  started about two  weeks ago and have played for like 100-120 hours (yeah, i am addicted lol) I am looking to join a clan where i can enjoy the game with and work as a community. i am super new and excited about learning more about the game because the learning curve is really high. i would love to be a part of your clan. 

Hi a discord friend request has been sent accept and reply to start you up.

• Intro: Well not much to say, fairly new to the game, I'm an RPG lover overall, 26 y.o. 
  • IGN: PunkSpawn
  • Discord name and #number: ѕ͔̲̓͌ρ͈̐̑͜λ̺͚͂͐ω̻̼̃́и͎͇̋͒#3617
  • What are you looking for in a clan: I've been in a few clans yet most of them are fairly inactive, wasn't really able to either raid or have fun doing any missions with em. I'm looking for a -at least- more friendly community with daily stuff to do with em, I'm currently at MR15 and a fast learner so I don't think you're gonna have any issues with that.

• I'm a programmer and a father of 2 children. This game is my vacation from life. In other games I've always enjoyed been in a clan. But with Warframe I've never had a clan and now I'm looking for one. I am active most days of the week.
  • Bainn    MR:10
  • Bain#0523
  • I'm hoping to participate in higher end content soon. Also getting to know a few people in the game would be pretty cool. While I don't know a ton about the game I'm happy to help where I can with new players.
Edited by Bainn

15 hours ago, Bainn said:
  • I'm a programmer and a father of 2 children. This game is my vacation from life. In other games I've always enjoyed been in a clan. But with Warframe I've never had a clan and now I'm looking for one. I am active most days of the week.
  • Bainn    MR:10
  • Bain#0523
  • I'm hoping to participate in higher end content soon. Also getting to know a few people in the game would be pretty cool. While I don't know a ton about the game I'm happy to help where I can with new players.

Hi there, a discord friend request was sent. Accept and reply when you can to start your entry.

• 3 weeks later...

Introduction: I'm a 18 year old guy,bit of an airhead at times.Played warframe on and off couple years ago but only recently got really into it.

IGN:ShootingKill

Discord :ShootingKill#1263

What I'm looking for in a clan:A fun community to hang out with,to learn the ropes and generally have fun together.Also wants to experience the game deeper.