Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Age 17 today is my bday :D

Date started: 2013 - current

IGN:Anton84

bit about myself: I love playing warframe and its very lonely just playing alone without a purpose. Normally people are lacking fun times and quit after missions and its hard for people like me (Newbs XD) to progress because theres no one to play with and advance with tips. Hopefully this clan is a good one.

Thanks,

<3

discord: Pipz#6418

Edited by Anton84
discord:P

2 hours ago, Anton84 said:

Age 17 today is my bday :D

Date started: 2013 - current

IGN:Anton84

bit about myself: I love playing warframe and its very lonely just playing alone without a purpose. Normally people are lacking fun times and quit after missions and its hard for people like me (Newbs XD) to progress because theres no one to play with and advance with tips. Hopefully this clan is a good one.

Thanks,

<3

discord: Pipz#6418

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

• Name is Jake/Jacob but you can call me Titan, love art, sports, and gaming.
  • IGN _TitanVenom  
  • TitanVenom #6785
  • An open active community that will participate in clan events and raids, i am [MR 23] hoping this clan is what i have been looking for.

26 minutes ago, _TitanVenom said:
  • Name is Jake/Jacob but you can call me Titan, love art, sports, and gaming.
  • IGN _TitanVenom  
  • TitanVenom #6785
  • An open active community that will participate in clan events and raids, i am [MR 23] hoping this clan is what i have been looking for.

Invited! Welcome to the clan

Hello. I would like to join your clan. Umm, a little about me. I'm usually quiet, but that doesn't mean I run away from a conversation :D. Love games like warframe and overall shooters, rpgs, mmos. I think this clan would fit me since I am a returning player and I am looking for a friendly, laid back community. Love the idea of clan(community) events. My in-game name is Tuluras and discord is Tuluras#4601. If you need additional info feel free to ask :)

5 hours ago, Tuluras said:

Hello. I would like to join your clan. Umm, a little about me. I'm usually quiet, but that doesn't mean I run away from a conversation :D. Love games like warframe and overall shooters, rpgs, mmos. I think this clan would fit me since I am a returning player and I am looking for a friendly, laid back community. Love the idea of clan(community) events. My in-game name is Tuluras and discord is Tuluras#4601. If you need additional info feel free to ask :)

Invited! Welcome to the Clan

Edited by -DM-Vengeance

I'd love to join a clan.

Not much about me other than I'm getting back in the game and am trying to be active again and I'm trying to just get the ropes back.

My in game is Ind0lent and my Discord is Indolent#3667

• Very new to the game started just last week. Thoroughly enjoyed it as it appealed to my completionist side. Currently MR6
  • KoYuT
  • koyut#4401
  • I am looking for an active clan to interact with. A clan that would guide me through the game. I also need companions when grinding becomes tedious. Mainly just to find mates to play the game with. 

23 hours ago, Ind0lent said:

I'd love to join a clan.

Not much about me other than I'm getting back in the game and am trying to be active again and I'm trying to just get the ropes back.

My in game is Ind0lent and my Discord is Indolent#3667

19 hours ago, KoYuT said:
  • Very new to the game started just last week. Thoroughly enjoyed it as it appealed to my completionist side. Currently MR6
  • KoYuT
  • koyut#4401
  • I am looking for an active clan to interact with. A clan that would guide me through the game. I also need companions when grinding becomes tedious. Mainly just to find mates to play the game with. 

Edited by -DM-Vengeance

Hello! I recently got back to warframe last week, and if you're still recruiting I'd love to join the clan! I've been playing solo up until now and would love to join a community where I can interact with other players. 

Currently MR 4 and my IGN is Feint

14 hours ago, Nakura7 said:

intro: 52 and an IQ of 200 and leader of the sophisticated house biscuit

IGN: Nakura7

Just lookin for a clan i can get research stuffs and trade with other clan mates

Maybe you misread the clan description, we probably arent a right fit for you.

17 hours ago, gocrazygamer said:

Im a 17 year old guy, been playing warframe for a long while now.

IGN - gocrazygamer

discord - dingisking#7426

I've been looking for a big active clan and here well here I am

We are going to need a bit more than that consider rewriting your application.

• I am a 18 yo guy from Lithuania, friendly, trying to get back into Warframe after 1 month break and looking for an active clan.
  • "Parcen."
  • "Parcen#7973"
  • Looking for active clan with friendly people in it, to participate in events, help newbies out or just have some fun in general.

4 hours ago, Parcen. said:
  • I am a 18 yo guy from Lithuania, friendly, trying to get back into Warframe after 1 month break and looking for an active clan.
  • "Parcen."
  • "Parcen#7973"
  • Looking for active clan with friendly people in it, to participate in events, help newbies out or just have some fun in general.

Couldnt contact you ingame so I've sent a discord friend request accept me and pm me so we can get you started.

Intro: Hello! My account is mastery rank 8, and I have recently returned to this game after a couple year long break. Looking forward to getting into a clan, and heard great things about yours!

Warframe Account: blain185

Discord Account: blain185#3087

1 hour ago, Blain185 said:

Intro: Hello! My account is mastery rank 8, and I have recently returned to this game after a couple year long break. Looking forward to getting into a clan, and heard great things about yours!

Warframe Account: blain185

Discord Account: blain185#3087

Couldnt contact you in game. I have sent you a Discord Friend Request. Once you accept, we can start on your application. Thank you for your time!

Yo! I´m 19, MR13, live in EU and I´m active most days. I guess I´m between casual and hardcore. After being in a giant clan of convenience for a while, which felt pretty lonely, a community driven clan like yours sounds great. Plus the clan emblem is A E S T H E T I C af.

IGN: QuikrSilvr

Discord: Frost [QuikrSilvr]#3529

58 minutes ago, QuikrSilvr said:

Yo! I´m 19, MR13, live in EU and I´m active most days. I guess I´m between casual and hardcore. After being in a giant clan of convenience for a while, which felt pretty lonely, a community driven clan like yours sounds great. Plus the clan emblem is A E S T H E T I C af.

IGN: QuikrSilvr

Discord: Frost [QuikrSilvr]#3529

Hi, we tried contacting you ingame but couldnt reach you. I've left a discord friend request when you are ready accept me and pm so that we can get you started.