Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Sup Dudes and Dudetts!

I'm a 22 year old guy from Sweden (land of IKEA)

Started to play WF about 35 days ago, and are now MR:9, soon to be MR:10

I have been experimenting with strong melee and cc builds,and are atm running around with Ember P and Frost P, (i do take rhino out for a walk sometimes)

I value honesty and awesomeness, and are always looking for that next fashion frame :)

In a clan i'm looking for easy talking to and friendly folks,and also to learn how to stay alive for a along time in the endgame.

Just came out from a 1800 hours  gameplay in The Divsion so modding and stuff like that isent something new :)

If i can help new players i gladly do that with the little knowledge i have of the game.

My in game: 

• kattkattkatt-SWE-

My Discord: KattKattKatt#8783

i speak english fluently but my spelling is more of a drunken hamsters.

later...

2 hours ago, kattkattkatt-SWE- said:

Sup Dudes and Dudetts!

I'm a 22 year old guy from Sweden (land of IKEA)

Started to play WF about 35 days ago, and are now MR:9, soon to be MR:10

I have been experimenting with strong melee and cc builds,and are atm running around with Ember P and Frost P, (i do take rhino out for a walk sometimes)

I value honesty and awesomeness, and are always looking for that next fashion frame :)

In a clan i'm looking for easy talking to and friendly folks,and also to learn how to stay alive for a along time in the endgame.

Just came out from a 1800 hours  gameplay in The Divsion so modding and stuff like that isent something new :)

If i can help new players i gladly do that with the little knowledge i have of the game.

My in game: 

• kattkattkatt-SWE-

My Discord: KattKattKatt#8783

i speak english fluently but my spelling is more of a drunken hamsters.

later...

Pending!

I am an old Tenno, and started back in the beta. I took a long hiatus, however, and I lack much of the proof of my membership since beta, save for a few ancient Vandal and Wraith weapons, and badges. I'm not that geared for endgame stuff, but I know my way around the game.

IGN: Shamu41, Discord ID is #0962

I'm looking for a clan mostly for the research, but also for trading, running content, and having a reliable group to level gear with, because PUGs are garbage.

6 minutes ago, Shamu41 said:

I am an old Tenno, and started back in the beta. I took a long hiatus, however, and I lack much of the proof of my membership since beta, save for a few ancient Vandal and Wraith weapons, and badges. I'm not that geared for endgame stuff, but I know my way around the game.

IGN: Shamu41, Discord ID is #0962

I'm looking for a clan mostly for the research, but also for trading, running content, and having a reliable group to level gear with, because PUGs are garbage.

pending

19 Yo. Canadian student, studying Electronic engineering and spend freetime on games. Somewhat quiet at first, i still wish to participate in whatever is offered.

IGN : Tango_Delta05

Discrod ID : Tango_Delta05#9907

I'm looking for a clan since solo playing starts to get boring, yet there's so much more sutff i haven't done in WF yet. 

Introduction: I am 17 years old living in Canada.

IGN: abdallaaya

The previous clan I was in has very few active members, which is very boring and lonely. I would like to join this clan to be a part of a more active and friendly community.

9 hours ago, abdallaaya said:

Introduction: I am 17 years old living in Canada.

IGN: abdallaaya

The previous clan I was in has very few active members, which is very boring and lonely. I would like to join this clan to be a part of a more active and friendly community.

pending

3 hours ago, PandaDelta said:

Hello! Am interested in joining. 

Few facts: 22, Canadian, MR2(close to 3), looking to get back into the game a bit and grab some new frames. Would like to know more about the game over time. 

IGN: PandaDelta

Discord: Pat#2893

Looking for: A mature, social group of multiple-skill levels willing to do anything from farming, raiding, to strict socializing, etc. I will be playing infrequently (to work around life/job) though enough to contribute meaningfully. 

Sent you an inbox message. Pending!

Hey i'm Sky. I'm MR 6, i love Valkyr and i'm fun to hang with! I play League of legends, Overwatch, Black Desert Online, Titanfall 2; Just a small list so you know more about me and what type of games i enjoy playing. My friends love to say i'm like a comedian and that i always make them smile.

IGN: Skyilar

Discord: Sky#8420

I'm looking for fun people to play Warframe with and have a great time while knowing i can go to people if i need help with a mission or if i need help with gear.

Edited by Skyilar

12 hours ago, Skyilar said:

Hey i'm Sky. I'm MR 6, i love Valkyr and i'm fun to hang with! I play League of legends, Overwatch, Black Desert Online, Titanfall 2; Just a small list so you know more about me and what type of games i enjoy playing. My friends love to say i'm like a comedian and that i always make them smile.

IGN: Skyilar

Discord: Sky#8420

I'm looking for fun people to play Warframe with and have a great time while knowing i can go to people if i need help with a mission or if i need help with gear.

pending

Hey I am TheTeddyBEERDK have been played the last 4 weeks after a longer break have been played waframe for over 400 hours. I will say my self. That i am an aktive player. I am currently mastery 9. my discord name: Thorbjørn#0197. What I am looking for in this clan is to have other player to play with who also is aktive aswell as myself. And just some nice ppl. To talk with.

1 hour ago, TheTeddyBEERDK said:

Hey I am TheTeddyBEERDK have been played the last 4 weeks after a longer break have been played waframe for over 400 hours. I will say my self. That i am an aktive player. I am currently mastery 9. my discord name: Thorbjørn#0197. What I am looking for in this clan is to have other player to play with who also is aktive aswell as myself. And just some nice ppl. To talk with.

pending

I started playing Warframe a few days ago. I got addicted to its fast-paced gameplay and I want to collect all Prime pieces in the game now. I haven't felt this urge to collect stuff since I was a teen lol. I'm 27 in case you are wondering.

IGN: Mesolimbo

What are you looking for in a clan: The community mostly. I like making new friends and reading chat while I play the game. I also like to join raids when I'm geared good enough for them. I'm currently mastery rank 5.

1 hour ago, Mesolimbo said:

I started playing Warframe a few days ago. I got addicted to its fast-paced gameplay and I want to collect all Prime pieces in the game now. I haven't felt this urge to collect stuff since I was a teen lol. I'm 27 in case you are wondering.

IGN: Mesolimbo

What are you looking for in a clan: The community mostly. I like making new friends and reading chat while I play the game. I also like to join raids when I'm geared good enough for them. I'm currently mastery rank 5.

pending

Good Afternoon, Im a older pc gamer and have play most of the MMO, from Doom 1.0 to WoW, to now War frame. Basically im a worm, once I start working on how the game is played, I take the time to research all of the features of the game, ie which weapons work the best with each guy, or how to use frost shield to work in a room. Currently have 5 to 6 lvl 30 toons, excal, rhino, frost, mesa, ob, and ash, which is becoming my fav. Personnel I think the most powerful of the bunch is excal. So what to do with my clan. Currently finishing research in a day, then I will close it out. Have installed discord, and will be on later on today. I just had shoulder surgery and off work for at least 3 months while this heels, so there is plenty of time to build up. I will need to have the address where I could talk to somebody or just run some mission with some one... Thx for the ear

Hi, Im ElectricHammer (ElectricLimbo#1164 is my discord user) a mid-game Limbo fashoneer. The current clan Im in is really just run by me, as the most recent log in (other than me) was about a month ago, and I've been doing all the clan stuff solo, so I am happy to apply and possibly join a real community

On 6/14/2017 at 4:58 PM, pitwolf45 said:

Good Afternoon, Im a older pc gamer and have play most of the MMO, from Doom 1.0 to WoW, to now War frame. Basically im a worm, once I start working on how the game is played, I take the time to research all of the features of the game, ie which weapons work the best with each guy, or how to use frost shield to work in a room. Currently have 5 to 6 lvl 30 toons, excal, rhino, frost, mesa, ob, and ash, which is becoming my fav. Personnel I think the most powerful of the bunch is excal. So what to do with my clan. Currently finishing research in a day, then I will close it out. Have installed discord, and will be on later on today. I just had shoulder surgery and off work for at least 3 months while this heels, so there is plenty of time to build up. I will need to have the address where I could talk to somebody or just run some mission with some one... Thx for the ear

23 hours ago, ElectricHammer said:

Hi, Im ElectricHammer (ElectricLimbo#1164 is my discord user) a mid-game Limbo fashoneer. The current clan Im in is really just run by me, as the most recent log in (other than me) was about a month ago, and I've been doing all the clan stuff solo, so I am happy to apply and possibly join a real community

Both accepted!

Yo guys, name's Kenji and a member of Descended Madness. I can't really say that much about the clan since I became a member recently. Prolly around a month already. But i can say one thing for sure. I have been to other clans but left because of the stale gray atmosphere, of course because i have not been playing warframe for that long e.e, but when i joined DM, man i was overwhelmed. The warm, welcoming atmosphere when I joined, Is just what i needed and wanted. Everyone is always willing to help you out with missions and stuff, regardless of skill, MR, and playtime. There maybe times that most of us could not help but that's because we all have irl stuff going on. Besides, even if we live on completely different timezones, the people here are still active and will always be willing to reach out and chat with ya. So to sum it up, Just joined Descended madness and be part of our community. Join ussss... be one of uss.... and become a meme e.e

Umm.... Well, my name is Vengeance and I'm currently a member of Descended Madness. I joined about a month or two ago, looking for a clan that was had a great community while being friendly and helpful to others. I enjoy talking with everyone in Discord about anything, whether its about Warframe, other games, anime, the meaning of life, problems, random stuff, anime and more, there are people always there to talk to. It is the best place to meet many people from around the world Like many of my other colleagues have said, many of the members are always down to help when needed whether it's running through the Sorties or farming resources/frame parts/ stuff in general. To be honest, words cannot describe the experience of being part clans like this one. It is best to come and experience it first hand. Have I gone mad? Probably but as Lewis Carroll once said, "the best people usually are."

Hi my name is Jaden Ragnarok i've been in this clan for almost 50 days
and it's one of the best thing that happened to me in this game
won't change it for anything else
clan mates that HELP ya and do it not just say it
good friends almost like family if i did a mistake to join this clan then it's the best mistake i did in my live
:tdm:BEST CLAN EVER:tdm:

Greetings

I recently got into warframe again and currently have 49 hours in. I used to think soloing was a great idea until I realized there is much more benefits to playing with other people, and so far I've had problems looking for active players to play with. I'd love to play with you guys soon. I'll try my best to be a good member :laugh:

IGN: ninjac93

Discord: Burst420#3914

I'd just want people to play with people because sometimes I need help with farming and with general knowledge of things in the game. Even with the amount of hours I have, I still have mostly no idea what's going on in the game lol. The fun times and earning friends and such in the clan would be great too ;D

15 hours ago, ninjac93 said:

Greetings

I recently got into warframe again and currently have 49 hours in. I used to think soloing was a great idea until I realized there is much more benefits to playing with other people, and so far I've had problems looking for active players to play with. I'd love to play with you guys soon. I'll try my best to be a good member :laugh:

IGN: ninjac93

Discord: Burst420#3914

I'd just want people to play with people because sometimes I need help with farming and with general knowledge of things in the game. Even with the amount of hours I have, I still have mostly no idea what's going on in the game lol. The fun times and earning friends and such in the clan would be great too ;D

Accepted.