The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

2 hours ago, NyteWytch said:

Hey Peeps!  I'm just an old lady that recently decided to try Warframe due to all the PoE hype.  I've gotten rather addicted to it and would like to join an active clan that will help me learn my way as I advance.  I like helping out however I can as a noob.  You guys seem like a nice group of people with an emphasis on community which is what I prefer.  I am on discord most of the day.  Since I just started Warframe the other day I am only MR1 so I hope that isn't too low.  :P

IGN: NyteWytch

Discord: NyteWytch #9161

pending

Hi im from south africa im 20 years of age Mr 6 returning player whant to join a awesome active guild and to make some new friends on discord along the way ^^.    IGN: Kardrif and Discord name is Flamingdragongod . Im will be very active i really enjoy the game and cant wait to meet yall on discord :D

7 minutes ago, Kardrif said:

Hi im from south africa im 20 years of age Mr 6 returning player whant to join a awesome active guild and to make some new friends on discord along the way ^^.    IGN: Kardrif and Discord name is Flamingdragongod . Im will be very active i really enjoy the game and cant wait to meet yall on discord :D

Hello! Your Discord information is incomplete as it should look something like this: VengeanceX5#9328. Once you have completed this. your application will be looked upon by a recruiter and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your time

Hey there !
21 year old IRL Master Founder here.I destroyed Warframe in terms of content at the early stage of the game (No really, i was above everyone in terms of level and got every frame)
I just loved the game, and got reeeeeeally into it.But with some IRL issue + My duty as a Mythic raider on Warcraft calling, i had to stop Warframe around the time when Mirage came out.
Now i'm back into this game and i'm just lost in everything new,changed etc.. etc.. So i'm here to see if the Madness can help me :D
My username IG is Silmaryx, as for the Discord, it's Nothiflies#4439.I might not be online on Warframe all day long but except me to be here everday !
What i love in a clan is simply seeing peoples gathering up to kick some &#!, try to defend high challenge together etc.. etc..
The best thing in the world is simply being a team and working out S#&$ to get gold S#&$.. Imma right ? 

1 hour ago, Silmaryx said:

Hey there !
21 year old IRL Master Founder here.I destroyed Warframe in terms of content at the early stage of the game (No really, i was above everyone in terms of level and got every frame)
I just loved the game, and got reeeeeeally into it.But with some IRL issue + My duty as a Mythic raider on Warcraft calling, i had to stop Warframe around the time when Mirage came out.
Now i'm back into this game and i'm just lost in everything new,changed etc.. etc.. So i'm here to see if the Madness can help me :D
My username IG is Silmaryx, as for the Discord, it's Nothiflies#4439.I might not be online on Warframe all day long but except me to be here everday !
What i love in a clan is simply seeing peoples gathering up to kick some &#!, try to defend high challenge together etc.. etc..
The best thing in the world is simply being a team and working out S#&$ to get gold S#&$.. Imma right ? 

Pending. Made contact through Discord.

Accepted.

Edited by -DM-drane
Accepted.

• I'm a 17 year old guy from Bulgaria, I really enjoy rpg type games, and consider myself a completionist - Warframe really appealed to me for that reason. I used to play a long time ago, probably around 2014, but I made a new account to start over back in December or so last year. I play semi-often, sometimes I burn out and have to take a break. I do login often to do small things, though. Unless I forget. (In the beginning, I thought the daily tribute said "consecutive", but it was  "cumulative" Imagine the horror when I missed a day after over 30-40 consecutive ones, and the relief I felt when I say it kept my progress.)
  • AlexTheWaff
  • Alex Waff#0224
  • I am looking for a friendly clan with a few or many friendly players that can answer my endless flood of stupid questions, and a place where I can find people to group with for relics, vault runs and whatever our hearts desire. I'm not too hardcore, but when I set a goal for myself I pursue it till the end. I might hate times I don't login for a while and will do my best to warn in advance when I just don't feel like warframe, but I always come back!

We all do....

2 hours ago, AlexTheWaff said:
  • I'm a 17 year old guy from Bulgaria, I really enjoy rpg type games, and consider myself a completionist - Warframe really appealed to me for that reason. I used to play a long time ago, probably around 2014, but I made a new account to start over back in December or so last year. I play semi-often, sometimes I burn out and have to take a break. I do login often to do small things, though. Unless I forget. (In the beginning, I thought the daily tribute said "consecutive", but it was  "cumulative" Imagine the horror when I missed a day after over 30-40 consecutive ones, and the relief I felt when I say it kept my progress.)
  • AlexTheWaff
  • Alex Waff#0224
  • I am looking for a friendly clan with a few or many friendly players that can answer my endless flood of stupid questions, and a place where I can find people to group with for relics, vault runs and whatever our hearts desire. I'm not too hardcore, but when I set a goal for myself I pursue it till the end. I might hate times I don't login for a while and will do my best to warn in advance when I just don't feel like warframe, but I always come back!

We all do....

contacted you via discord because you were offline ingame find me and we will begin entry.

1 hour ago, warmachine333 said:

greetings iam 22 years old 

my ign is warmachine333

iam looking for a friendly community to help me understadn game better and reach high tiers with it

Hello! Could we get your Discord information as well? It should look like this: VengeanceX5#9328. We use it as our primary source of communication between clan members. Once we receive it, we can begin on your application. Thank you for your time!

Hey all, im Roro and i've been playing Warframe on and off for the past 4ish years. Currently MR 13, and I like playing support frames or shooting stuff (competitive FPS player as well). 
IGN is ROROROR1, discord is [COLU] ROROROR#7059  -- the space is needed between COLU and ROROROR
Just looking for a chill group of people to farm and raid with since there's a lot to this game that I haven't been able to do since I only really played with 2 or 3 people at a time. Also down to theorycraft some busted team comps.

43 minutes ago, ROROROR1 said:

Hey all, im Roro and i've been playing Warframe on and off for the past 4ish years. Currently MR 13, and I like playing support frames or shooting stuff (competitive FPS player as well). 
IGN is ROROROR1, discord is [COLU] ROROROR#7059  -- the space is needed between COLU and ROROROR
Just looking for a chill group of people to farm and raid with since there's a lot to this game that I haven't been able to do since I only really played with 2 or 3 people at a time. Also down to theorycraft some busted team comps.

Accepted! Welcome to the clan

Hello! The names Null, I'm somewhat of a new player to WF. I'm a pretty chill person that enjoys playing some video games and having a good time =]

IGN : NulI <-- last L is an i 

Discord is Achilles#6008 I'm always on but may not be actually there so I'll get back to any messages when I can.

To sum it up I'm pretty much looking for community to meet some new players that I can group up with, get some things done and have fun doing so. I was part of a clan in the past but was kicked due to inactivity from a break and now I'm all by my lonesome. Currently Mr5.

Hi my name IGN is blacklusher and I'm MR 5 I don't play usually because I don't have ppl to with most of the times:/ I'm 20 years old Male and would be interested in play more with friendly and fun people. My discord name is ghosthaxe #1039. Favorite weapon is bow by far and favorite warframe is ivara.  

On 7/15/2017 at 9:15 PM, VengeanceX5 said:

Hello! Could we get your Discord information as well? It should look like this: VengeanceX5#9328. We use it as our primary source of communication between clan members. Once we receive it, we can begin on your application. Thank you for your time!

greetings 

here are my discord info

punisher#8097

Greetings, My IGN is Orrinshire, with the Discord I.D: Orrin#5698, being 20 years old.

I started playing Warframe nearly a year ago, but due to a big problem of my PC which made the PC unusable for almost 3 whole months (I couldn't learn what the problem was, but it made me buy a completely new PC after 2 months which took me so much time), I stopped playing the game and came back a few days ago.

Currently being MR3 only, I am now learning the game again (since I forgot most of the stuff sadly) and also looking for a community/clan/family (I feel they are same :D) to stay with and play with so long as I play this game. My goal to be in a clan is to learn a lot of things I forgot and more so the stuff I never knew, to become friends and enjoy the game together (doing missions and raids together/having fun on voice chat when someone {mostly me} mess something up :P).

After reading through the forum pages, I felt that this clan maybe become the place I will belong to.

Thank you for taking time and reading my application and have a good day.

:D

On 7/16/2017 at 1:55 PM, Orrinshire said:

Greetings, My IGN is Orrinshire, with the Discord I.D: Orrin#5698, being 20 years old.

I started playing Warframe nearly a year ago, but due to a big problem of my PC which made the PC unusable for almost 3 whole months (I couldn't learn what the problem was, but it made me buy a completely new PC after 2 months which took me so much time), I stopped playing the game and came back a few days ago.

Currently being MR3 only, I am now learning the game again (since I forgot most of the stuff sadly) and also looking for a community/clan/family (I feel they are same :D) to stay with and play with so long as I play this game. My goal to be in a clan is to learn a lot of things I forgot and more so the stuff I never knew, to become friends and enjoy the game together (doing missions and raids together/having fun on voice chat when someone {mostly me} mess something up :P).

After reading through the forum pages, I felt that this clan maybe become the place I will belong to.

Thank you for taking time and reading my application and have a good day.

:D

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

Edited by VengeanceX5

19 hours ago, NulI said:

Hello! The names Null, I'm somewhat of a new player to WF. I'm a pretty chill person that enjoys playing some video games and having a good time =]

IGN : NulI <-- last L is an i 

Discord is Achilles#6008 I'm always on but may not be actually there so I'll get back to any messages when I can.

To sum it up I'm pretty much looking for community to meet some new players that I can group up with, get some things done and have fun doing so. I was part of a clan in the past but was kicked due to inactivity from a break and now I'm all by my lonesome. Currently Mr5.

accepted!

14 hours ago, kungenwasa13 said:

Hi im a 16 year old guy from sweden, my IGN and discord is kungenwasa13#1552. Im just looking for active players and a community

Pending

9 hours ago, warmachine333 said:

greetings 

here are my discord info

punisher#8097

Pending

10 hours ago, Blacklusher said:

Hi my name IGN is blacklusher and I'm MR 5 I don't play usually because I don't have ppl to with most of the times:/ I'm 20 years old Male and would be interested in play more with friendly and fun people. My discord name is ghosthaxe #1039. Favorite weapon is bow by far and favorite warframe is ivara.  

Pending

Hey, my IGN is BrickWiggles. I'm a 25-year-old guy from Florida, USA. Got the nickname Wiggles because it suits my personality. I used to play WF for a few months when Vauban was released (2013). Now I'm back, and there is sooo much content, the player base is much larger, and seems less reliant on MT. Also the theme, story, and spirituality of the game really appeals to me. I'm looking forward to a community centered clan, and I need a bit of updating on how Warframe is now. I'm up all kinds of hours, and I also play Overwatch or Vermintide if anyone would like to play together. And I'd like to just make some friends. For hobbies I play video games, draw, read, meditate, and hang out with my girlfriend and pup.

IGN: BrickWiggles
Discord: Brickwiggles #2708

Edited by BrickWiggles

• Generally introduce yourself: Melbourne-based casual gamer just wanting to chill and make some friends along the way. I'm almost always on Discord if I'm on my computer. I'm also almost always on my computer. My IGN is long because all the short variations got taken.
  • IGN: OmniscientMindSculptor
  • Discord name and #number: Mindsculptor#5612
  • What are you looking for in a clan: People to hang with and run maps with. Also, puns.

8 hours ago, BrickWiggles said:

Hey, my IGN is BrickWiggles. I'm a 25-year-old guy from Florida, USA. Got the nickname Wiggles because it suits my personality. I used to play WF for a few months when Vauban was released (2013). Now I'm back, and there is sooo much content, the player base is much larger, and seems less reliant on MT. Also the theme, story, and spirituality of the game really appeals to me. I'm looking forward to a community centered clan, and I need a bit of updating on how Warframe is now. I'm up all kinds of hours, and I also play Overwatch or Vermintide if anyone would like to play together. And I'd like to just make some friends. For hobbies I play video games, draw, read, meditate, and hang out with my girlfriend and pup.

IGN: BrickWiggles
Discord: Brickwiggles #2708

accepted!

7 hours ago, OmniscientMindSculptor said:
  • Generally introduce yourself: Melbourne-based casual gamer just wanting to chill and make some friends along the way. I'm almost always on Discord if I'm on my computer. I'm also almost always on my computer. My IGN is long because all the short variations got taken.
  • IGN: OmniscientMindSculptor
  • Discord name and #number: Mindsculptor#5612
  • What are you looking for in a clan: People to hang with and run maps with. Also, puns.

hello we couldnt reach you ingame so I left you a discord friend request. Accept and pm whenever you are ready to get you started.