Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Hi i'm AoNight , 16 years old, i'm very active in the game (1hours+ everyday) I'm MR8

IGN: AoNiight

Discord Name: aonight#7977

I'm looking for a friendly active clan, with a helpful community, having some fun in chat and running some missions together.

Edited by AoNiight

1 hour ago, AoNiight said:

Hi i'm AoNight , 16 years old, i'm very active in the game (1hours+ everyday) I'm MR8

IGN: AoNiight

Discord Name: aonight#7977

I'm looking for a friendly active clan, with a helpful community, having some fun in chat and running some missions together.

pending

• Hey there I'm Hixx03, 32 yr old Army vet, getting by in the gaming universe, MR10. Been playing this for on & off 3yrs or so, across all 3 platforms.
  • IGN - Hixx03
  • Discord - ToxicProphet#5868
  • Just looking for people to game with. Tired of going at everything with randoms. Lookin for gaming buddies/people to help when I can.

Hello there,

I recently started playing Warframe, and I feel like I've gotten skilled enough, so I really want to join your clan. 

IGN: Todokete

Discord: Todokete#3625

I'm looking for a big, friendly clan that can boost me, give me guides, and basically help me to become a great player from my time here.

• Generally introduce yourself: 20, Richard rains, Washington, i have been playing for about 24 hours or less now 
  • IGN Makeshiftocean21
  • Discord name and #number :Makeshifocean21#1955
  • What are you looking for in a clan a fun clan that i can hope on every day play with some people i know and want to have a good time playing warframe or other games if the comuntiy is that awsome 

• Hello :), im Bimge, 23 years old , i started playing warframe just a week ago with some friends and im loving it i already have 59 hrs and im rank 5, its my new crack ,yesterday i met a guild member of this guild(Teoshen) he was super chill and friendly and invited me to it.
  • IGN: Bimge
  • Discord name : Bimge#6454
  • In a Clan i look for friendly people who are willing to help each other to know the game better and progress regardless of age or experience , im hyped for entering a guild since i watched the 100 days of warframe video

• Hello I played warframe a long time ago, now me and my friends decided to join this game again and we  been playing for about a month, i usually play at nights 
  • RoderickZR
  • CiaranBlade#9888
  • what im looking for is more people to play since we are only 3 i wish i had more people to know, to do relics and casual things, also im interested in what i can see in a raid and that kind of stuff.

finally sorry for my english im really bad at grammar sometimes :P

On 6/1/2017 at 2:04 AM, Todokete said:

Hello there,

I recently started playing Warframe, and I feel like I've gotten skilled enough, so I really want to join your clan. 

IGN: Todokete

Discord: Todokete#3625

I'm looking for a big, friendly clan that can boost me, give me guides, and basically help me to become a great player from my time here.

Accepted

On 6/1/2017 at 6:08 AM, Makeshiftocean21 said:
  • Generally introduce yourself: 20, Richard rains, Washington, i have been playing for about 24 hours or less now 
  • IGN Makeshiftocean21
  • Discord name and #number :Makeshifocean21#1955
  • What are you looking for in a clan a fun clan that i can hope on every day play with some people i know and want to have a good time playing warframe or other games if the comuntiy is that awsome 

3 hours ago, Bimge said:
  • Hello :), im Bimge, 23 years old , i started playing warframe just a week ago with some friends and im loving it i already have 59 hrs and im rank 5, its my new crack ,yesterday i met a guild member of this guild(Teoshen) he was super chill and friendly and invited me to it.
  • IGN: Bimge
  • Discord name : Bimge#6454
  • In a Clan i look for friendly people who are willing to help each other to know the game better and progress regardless of age or experience , im hyped for entering a guild since i watched the 100 days of warframe video

32 minutes ago, RoderickZR said:
  • Hello I played warframe a long time ago, now me and my friends decided to join this game again and we  been playing for about a month, i usually play at nights 
  • RoderickZR
  • CiaranBlade#9888
  • what im looking for is more people to play since we are only 3 i wish i had more people to know, to do relics and casual things, also im interested in what i can see in a raid and that kind of stuff.

finally sorry for my english im really bad at grammar sometimes :P

All pending.

• Devon, 17 (almost 18) pretty new but on everyday ( been playing for a few weeks)
  • devon00109
  • comrade the butcher#5357
  • mainly looking for people to play with and learn from since my friends that started the game with me all left.
Edited by devon00109

Hello, my name is John.

I am a 17-year-old Warframe player, I played for good 400 hours in 2013, but never bothered to look up Warframe's game mechanics. I started playing around 2 weeks ago and I am intrigued by the new mechanics, just about everything that it got added/changed while I wasn't playing. 

IGN: Diepeveen_NL

Discord name: johndv#8806

What I'm looking for in a clan:

I have played a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive in the last 1.5 year, the people who play the game are incredibly toxic. When I started playing Warframe again I immediately noticed how kind people are here. It was because of this that I wanted to be part of the community, something bigger than just doing missions alone every day. 

I am looking for a clan that has kind, helpful and non-toxic players. I am willing to contribute my time and resources if that would help the clan, funding for research or for special events.

I am really looking forward to your reply!

Introduction : Im a 17 years old guy and i love playing grindframe e.e

IGN : RitoKenji  MR9 just incase huehue)

I'm looking for a clan that's active and the people are friendly and want to help other players be better at playing the game

44 minutes ago, RitoKenji said:

Introduction : Im a 17 years old guy and i love playing grindframe e.e

IGN : RitoKenji  MR9 just incase huehue)

I'm looking for a clan that's active and the people are friendly and want to help other players be better at playing the game

8 hours ago, Diepeveen_NL said:

Hello, my name is John.

I am a 17-year-old Warframe player, I played for good 400 hours in 2013, but never bothered to look up Warframe's game mechanics. I started playing around 2 weeks ago and I am intrigued by the new mechanics, just about everything that it got added/changed while I wasn't playing. 

IGN: Diepeveen_NL

Discord name: johndv#8806

What I'm looking for in a clan:

I have played a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive in the last 1.5 year, the people who play the game are incredibly toxic. When I started playing Warframe again I immediately noticed how kind people are here. It was because of this that I wanted to be part of the community, something bigger than just doing missions alone every day. 

I am looking for a clan that has kind, helpful and non-toxic players. I am willing to contribute my time and resources if that would help the clan, funding for research or for special events.

I am really looking forward to your reply!

Pending, see forum inbox 

Edited by -DM-Houndoominite

I've been in this clan for exactly a month and it feels amazing. It's exactly like a family. There's always someone to help you out or someone you can help, everyone is extremely active and promotion  is always an option. The leadership is very involved with the rest of us and there's nothing but compliments to offer. I'm going to stay for a long , long time. Very reccomended!

Introduction: Hello, im a 19 year old guy from slovenia returning to the game.

IGN: Ghenox , mr9

Discord: Mr.Whale#3044

I'm looking to be apart a group of players to change up the dullness of playing alone :)

11 hours ago, Ghenox said:

Introduction: Hello, im a 19 year old guy from slovenia returning to the game.

IGN: Ghenox , mr9

Discord: Mr.Whale#3044

I'm looking to be apart a group of players to change up the dullness of playing alone :)

Accepted