Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
    • 32, male, eastern United States (EST). 
  • IGN (in game username)
    • Rathmourn
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
    • Rathmourn#8601
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)
    • A community to learn and experience this game with. I tried it briefly about two years ago, then a bit on PS4. PoE pulled me back in again, and I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far, but its a bit overwhelming. Looking for people to play casually/semi-hardcore with, and to help me become better at the game.

1 hour ago, Rathmourn said:
  • Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
    • 32, male, eastern United States (EST). 
  • IGN (in game username)
    • Rathmourn
    • Rathmourn#8601
    • A community to learn and experience this game with. I tried it briefly about two years ago, then a bit on PS4. PoE pulled me back in again, and I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far, but its a bit overwhelming. Looking for people to play casually/semi-hardcore with, and to help me become better at the game.

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

Im a returning player to Warframe whos been inactive for almost a year and is pretty lonely rn :(
IGN: Asthetic
Slyphi™#9231
I look for a clan thats friendly and comforting, and is also willing to help out people who need to
get readjusted to the game. (Like me lol)

Greetings Tenno and members of the Descended Madness Community!
My name is Murceal.
   I am a Master Rank 23 player who has been playing for over 3 years. I've been known for my occasional hiatus's but they've been largely due in part to not having anyone to play with! In the past I had maintained a dojo and clan solely for the purpose of catering to the needs of research to provide a safe haven for friends and family who had played but no longer do.
   Now, I am for the most part a lone Tenno who is seeking a clan who embraces the ideals of the community and isn't just looking for another member, but what I hope to be is another friend. I possess and have extensive experience in using essentially every warframe and though I have my preferences am quite happy to play whatever is most needed for the group I am engaged with to achieve a common goal. I am an active 24/7 Discord user (when I'm not sleeping or working lol.) At present my primary focuses in game are for Plains of Eidolon and prime farming

IGN: Murceal
Discord: Murceal#7810

I hope to be fortunate as to hear back from you all soon.

1 hour ago, Asthetic said:

Im a returning player to Warframe whos been inactive for almost a year and is pretty lonely rn :(
IGN: Asthetic
Slyphi™#9231
I look for a clan thats friendly and comforting, and is also willing to help out people who need to
get readjusted to the game. (Like me lol)

1 hour ago, Murceal said:

My name is Murceal.
   I am a Master Rank 23 player who has been playing for over 3 years. I've been known for my occasional hiatus's but they've been largely due in part to not having anyone to play with! In the past I had maintained a dojo and clan solely for the purpose of catering to the needs of research to provide a safe haven for friends and family who had played but no longer do.
   Now, I am for the most part a lone Tenno who is seeking a clan who embraces the ideals of the community and isn't just looking for another member, but what I hope to be is another friend. I possess and have extensive experience in using essentially every warframe and though I have my preferences am quite happy to play whatever is most needed for the group I am engaged with to achieve a common goal. I am an active 24/7 Discord user (when I'm not sleeping or working lol.) At present my primary focuses in game are for Plains of Eidolon and prime farming

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process. Thank you for your time

1 hour ago, Murceal said:

My name is Murceal.

Hey There!

IGN: SuccDaddyBran

I'm 23, and I play every other night for 4ish hours.
Nearly 400 hours play on steam, + 300ish on xbox (don't ask lol)
MR 8 - been out of the game for some time, started up again a few weeks ago.
I enjoy playing alone, but also as a team.

Looking for a clan for a team experience where everybody is on the same page. That plus clan tech of course..
I will contribute time, resources, and teachings to lower MR players.

Hit me up!
Cheers. :)

1 hour ago, SuccDaddyBran said:

Hey There!

Looking for a clan for a team experience where everybody is on the same page. That plus clan tech of course..

Hit me up!

Hello! Your application is currently incomplete but it's almost there. All we need is your Discord information and we can get started on your application process. Thank you for your time

Hi I'm a 24 years old dude who started his adventure in WF freshly.

Simons93 is my IGN

Simons93#5511 is my Discord

I'm just looking for a Clan that can help my Tenno grow and with friendly people with whom spend some time having fun :D

Hi, I'm interested in joining, new Warframe player, Mastery Rank 5.
I'm 24 years old, and tend to play 3~4 hours per day.
IGN: arikadogrisa
Discord: guigrisa#6563
I'm looking forward to help the clan the best way I can, the other clan members, and learn everything I can about the clan/dojo stuff.

Edited by arikadogrisa
double ctrl+v xD

8 hours ago, -DM-Vengeance said:

Hello! Your application is currently incomplete but it's almost there. All we need is your Discord information and we can get started on your application process. Thank you for your time

My bad! Hadn't signed up yet.. Discord tag is:

SuccDaddyBran#2465

Thanks. :)

10 hours ago, SuccDaddyBran said:

Hey There!

Hit me up!

Hello! I was unable to reach you in game so I have sent you a friend invite on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process.

7 hours ago, Simons93 said:

Hi I'm a 24 years old dude who started his adventure in WF freshly.

Simons93 is my IGN

Simons93#5511 is my Discord

I'm just looking for a Clan that can help my Tenno grow and with friendly people with whom spend some time having fun :D

Hello! I was unable to reach you in game so I have sent you a friend invite on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process.

3 hours ago, arikadogrisa said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining, new Warframe player, Mastery Rank 5.
I'm 24 years old, and tend to play 3~4 hours per day.
IGN: arikadogrisa
Discord: guigrisa#6563
I'm looking forward to help the clan the best way I can, the other clan members, and learn everything I can about the clan/dojo stuff.

Tell us a bit about yourself! Mention the following things in your forum application: 

• IGN (in game username)

Hi guys, im on my 110th day or so of playing.. im MR11 and love playing but have gotten bored doing solo content.

My in game name is Kyraku

My discord name us kyraku#0982

I just like running missions (especially survival and relics). I like the community that comes with a cool bunch of people.

Hello mainly play shooters been with warframe for a few years now seen a lot of stuff through out my time I generally just grind and farm a lot in any game I play more than I should :l

IGN Megaladontamer

Discord Megaladontamer#1650

I want a clan with people active so I can play lots of rounds of missions and get some raids and sorties in sometimes.

6 hours ago, Kyraku said:

Tell us a bit about yourself! Mention the following things in your forum application: 

• IGN (in game username)

Hi guys, im on my 110th day or so of playing.. im MR11 and love playing but have gotten bored doing solo content.

My in game name is Kyraku

My discord name us kyraku#0982

I just like running missions (especially survival and relics). I like the community that comes with a cool bunch of people.

hi there, we couldnt reach you ingame so I've send you a discord friend request accept and pm when you are online, thanks.

5 hours ago, Megaladontamer said:

Hello mainly play shooters been with warframe for a few years now seen a lot of stuff through out my time I generally just grind and farm a lot in any game I play more than I should :l

IGN Megaladontamer

Discord Megaladontamer#1650

I want a clan with people active so I can play lots of rounds of missions and get some raids and sorties in sometimes.

hi there, we couldnt reach you ingame so I've send you a discord friend request accept and pm when you are online, thanks.

• Hi, I'm Lognes and I love to play Warframe and a few other shooters and fighting games. I'll be online most of the time so I'm pretty much always active as well
  • IGN: lognes123
  • Mr: 12
  • Discord: Lognes#6532
  • I'm looking for a friendly clan that can provide assistance when I need it, friendly and plays a few round of missions with me (mostly relic missions and sorites) especially now that plains of eidolon was released hunting down eidolons will be a pain on my own n all that. that's why I wanted to join this clan

• Hello! You can call me Tutu, I'm a 22 years old guy who plays a lot of MMOs and other PC games in general. I first Started playing Warframe in 2014 but I took a break and just recently I've been playing it more often.
  • IGN: Tutuwu, MR11
  • My Discord: Tutu#0685
  • What I look for in a clan is a friendly community, nice people to play together with, learn new things about the game and just have fun.

• Hey! My name is whatwhy2, I'm a 16 year old male who loves rpgs, i recently got back into Warframe because of the Plains update, and I'm loving the game again, and i have been wanting to join a clan to be active in.
  • IGN - whatwhy2
  • MR - 7
  • Discord - whatwhy2#1562
  • I'm looking for an active clan of Warframe loving members to have fun playing the game with.

• Started playing warframe again after a system rebuild. Been playing since beta it's pretty incredible seeing how far the game has come.
  • IGN - Teneberus
  • MR - 8
  • Discord - Sunbro#9633
  • Long time warframe solo player looking for a strong clan i can recruit people from for endgame content

On 10/17/2017 at 8:00 AM, whatwhy2 said:
  • Hey! My name is whatwhy2, I'm a 16 year old male who loves rpgs, i recently got back into Warframe because of the Plains update, and I'm loving the game again, and i have been wanting to join a clan to be active in.
  • IGN - whatwhy2
  • MR - 7
  • Discord - whatwhy2#1562
  • I'm looking for an active clan of Warframe loving members to have fun playing the game with.

Hi there, we couldnt reach you ingame so a discord friend request was sent accept and pm when you can ty.

On 10/17/2017 at 10:04 AM, Teneberus said:
  • Started playing warframe again after a system rebuild. Been playing since beta it's pretty incredible seeing how far the game has come.
  • IGN - Teneberus
  • MR - 8
  • Discord - Sunbro#9633
  • Long time warframe solo player looking for a strong clan i can recruit people from for endgame content

hello pls resubmit your application properly as requested thank you.