Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

14 hours ago, UpSbLiViOn said:

Okay, I am finally here to request a Mandachord song. Can you do Blood of Angels by Brown Bird? I think this is my second legit request and the other was ages ago and done for me.

Brown Bird - Blood of Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmneIEkQUeY

If for some reason that doesn't work (and it seems it should,) then

Brown Bird - Cast No Shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQlk9zgv-FQ

I hope giving you options if one or two don't work doesn't, in fact, make things harder. :/

Couldn't decide between half a verse and a part near the end, so I did both.

Blood of Angels (Brown Bird, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Hey, just wanted to say that this list is AMAZING, like the amount of effort you've put into this is just insane!

This is my first time requesting (and posting on the forums in general, so if this is all formatted wrong or just really poorly done I apologise) but my song requests are:

Woodkid- iron

Fitz and the tantrums- handclap

Doom (2016) OST -rip and tear

I don't mind what part of the songs you do, and if they don't work in the mandachord that is completely fine, but as I said previously I apologise if any of the links don't work/the formatting is wrong.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you are doing wonderful

On 4/5/2018 at 8:51 PM, NationalGuard5 said:

It still hasn't been two weeks, man.  I took a crack at it anyway because I'm not going to be around most of next week, but please don't make me have to keep track.

This is the only part of that I can come anywhere close with:

Glitzville (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door): Mandachord (Original)

7 hours ago, Meck900 said:

Hey there, first off thanks for all the hard work you do for all these songs.
second i would like to make a request for "into the wilderness" the intro to an old game called Wild ARMs.
i really hope you can find a part that works on the mandachord, thank you.

Sorry, can't fit any of it.  I thought I might be able to do the backing guitar but it came out terrible.

20 hours ago, 4warddigression said:

Hiya! First Requestor Here. This song was released by my favorite band Dance Gavin Dance yesterday. I see you have done a couple of their songs in the past, and am using them!

Dance Gavin Dance - Midnight Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dbXnfl8ZcM

I was thinking the break at 2:10 would be amazing!

Well, it's weird but I think I got something recognizable

Midnight Crusade (Dance Gavin Dance): Mandachord (Original)

4 hours ago, Yreid said:

You must be the most well known Mandachord melodist ever. I'd love to see what your take is on Give It Up by KC & The Sunshine Band

I'll leave it up to you to decide what part of the song would work best though. Thanks for considering my request! I hope it goes fairly easily have a good day, evening, night, or morning!

Couldn't decide between the brass solo or the verse that I can do perfectly, so I did both.

Give It Up (KC & The Sunshine Band, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

6 hours ago, (XB1)J0SHY 007 said:

Hey, just wanted to say that this list is AMAZING, like the amount of effort you've put into this is just insane!

This is my first time requesting (and posting on the forums in general, so if this is all formatted wrong or just really poorly done I apologise) but my song requests are:

Woodkid- iron 

Fitz and the tantrums- handclap 

Doom (2016) OST -rip and tear

I don't mind what part of the songs you do, and if they don't work in the mandachord that is completely fine, but as I said previously I apologise if any of the links don't work/the formatting is wrong.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you are doing wonderful

I can do quite a lot of this one, but I stopped at three:

HandClap (Fitz and the Tantrums, Triple Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2, Original 3)

I gotta take a short break.  I'll be back next Friday the 13th.  

If you have a Friday the 13th song you want to request then it had better be pretty damn obscure; I pretty much wrung everything I could out of that series last Halloween. 

Moar:

Mic Drop (BTS/방탄소년단): Mandachord (Original)

Summer (Marshmello): Mandachord (Original)

Sledgehammer (Fifth Harmony): Mandachord (Original)

Valkyrie (Varien): Mandachord (Original)

Escape (The Bloody Beetroots Remix, Toxic Avenger): Mandachord (Original)

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Well, it's weird but I think I got something recognizable

Midnight Crusade (Dance Gavin Dance): Mandachord (Original)

To be fair DGD is weird. I just thought this song would be perfect since it's actually in 4/4. like the other ones you made. They hardly ever play in that time signature.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! GONNA JAM OCTAVIA ALL DAY TO THIS!

Hey there, great work you're doing. This thread has been an absolute treasure trove for a recently revived Octavia player. Here's a couple requests, with the second only because I highly suspect the first is a lost cause, but then again I'm musically challenged so I thought I'd ask anyway.

Digital Drive (Va-11 hall-a) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK2O2ec8n6g

A New Frontier (Va-11 hall-a) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmc4nNwyepk

Keep up the good work you amazing groove master.

Throwing in this request to see if you can work this out for me. It shouldn't be too hard I hope

Guitar Vs Piano - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usteYZgJHU

I'm really only wanting the portion from 2:10 to 2:25/2:30 - Only one of the piano lines is needed(though if you can work a way to do both I'd be amazed) and I do understand that getting an exact piano is impossible in the Mandachord, so use whichever notes you feel works best for it and as close as you can. Thank you if you find this possible !