Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-01-26 at 11:06 AM, frbobmb said:

hi , can you try to make this one plz

the link have the time code of the section i would like you to make , if it dont work it is at 47 s , gl hf

good day, and continu what you doing is great

Tried pretty hard but I should have gone my gut.  It doesn't work.

On 2019-01-26 at 4:10 PM, doomster202 said:

Despite using Ctrl+F to check i have only found 1 Fire Emblem song, and since i dislike fates intensely, i would like you to create

It has appeared through multiple fire emblem games along the series and is easily a defining song of the franchise, so i was surprised that it wasn't already requested for this list.

Not that surprising because it doesn't work.

On 2019-01-26 at 8:36 AM, (NSW)SleeplessDreamer said:

i would like to request a song

Dreamcatcher: Over the sky

the first 10sec or from 10sec to 22sec

either one will do.

https://youtu.be/yU6WvsgShiQ

Thanks in Advance XD

Well, the first part works the best, so I grabbed the percussion from a later section.

Over The Sky/하늘을 넘어 (Dreamcatcher/드림캐쳐): Mandachord (Original)

4 hours ago, legor17 said:

Here's another request to add to the AC/DC list: Girls Got Rhythm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStgyL2Vt44

...most of the melody should be doable, except maybe the last note or two of the repeating guitar section (I made an attempt with the drums from TNT, but I couldn't figure out the bass part).

As typical with AC/DC, the guitar is 100% pentatonic.  However, the Mandachord's range makes it impossible to fit accurately.  This is the closest I can get, but you have to give up on the high and low notes being correct.

Girls Got Rhythm (AC/DC): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AngelaD96 said:

I love your work. I was wondering since I can't even attempt to, do the starting part of ''Kisetsu wa tsugitsugi shindeiku'' By Amazarashi? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upvuj6GhAa4 As close as possible to the part he starts singing but mainly I am hoping for the pre singing part.

I think I can do something with that, but the vocals work way better so I did as second loop with the chorus.

Kisetsuhatsugitsugishindeiku (amazarashi, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Hi there! I really love your work, especially your FEMM and REOL compositions!

I was hoping to snag one of my own!
The song is 【VOCALOID Original】Again【Gumi English】 

I would really appreciate any part of the song, but I think something really cool could come from the 1:52 - 2:19 mark.

Honestly, I trust your artistic prowess and skill to see if anything could be made from any point in the song. Hope to speak to you soon!

19 hours ago, Buff00n said:

As typical with AC/DC, the guitar is 100% pentatonic.  However, the Mandachord's range makes it impossible to fit accurately.  This is the closest I can get, but you have to give up on the high and low notes being correct.

Girls Got Rhythm (AC/DC): Mandachord (Original)

Oops, I forgot to mention that I didn't care about the lyrics, just the guitar/bass parts. I'm fine with the highs and lows being repeated though. Thanks for the good effort, I should be able to figure out the rest.

On 2019-01-29 at 12:40 AM, Feclock said:

Hello! Love the music you've done in here and was wondering if I could request Hunk's theme from RE2 Remake. Any part of the song is fine with me, I love the entirety of it.

I'm not sure if it's doable after playing with it myself and gave up but if there is a chance you can get it to work that'd be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UO-WTS6KUg

What little melody I can pick out of that isn't going to work.

On 2019-01-29 at 4:47 PM, tigerboy420 said:

Hi there! I really love your work, especially your FEMM and REOL compositions!

I was hoping to snag one of my own!
The song is 【VOCALOID Original】Again【Gumi English】 

I would really appreciate any part of the song, but I think something really cool could come from the 1:52 - 2:19 mark.

Honestly, I trust your artistic prowess and skill to see if anything could be made from any point in the song. Hope to speak to you soon!

I can't make that part work.  There are some more sections that are borderline, but a missing note above the Mandachord's range ruins them.