Buff00n

2991 Mandachord requests fulfilled (open Fridays)

Question

On 2019-07-22 at 5:32 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

This is awesome! Recently got octavia, so a googlesearch led me directly here.

If you're still doing this, could you try Living Dead Beat by Children of Bodom?

It has a very specific intro melody that might fit in mandachord, but im about as musically talented as the bricks that make up my house myself...

Thanks in advance for reading this! You Rock!! 🤘

Hrmm.  I can do a measure and a half of that perfectly, then it falls apart pretty bad.

• Applause 1

On 2019-07-22 at 9:45 AM, DoomRangerMW said:

Please make Dreamin' Chu Chu by Megurine Luka thanks!

Sorry, can't make any recognizable out of that

On 2019-07-21 at 11:37 PM, YuYevonPrime said:

Could you do No Sleep by Martin Garrix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxzKNHfNRdI about 0:37

or What i like about you by Jonas Blue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSx-dRURkKc about 1:39

Thank you in advance. 

I think I can do one of those

What I Like About You (Jonas Blue ft. Theresa Rex): Mandachord (Original)

19 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Hrmm.  I can do a measure and a half of that perfectly, then it falls apart pretty bad.

Aw, too bad. Thanks for giving it a try though! My Octavia is currently rockin'out on your version of Creeping Death from Metallica! 😎 i love what you are doing for this community!

17 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

My Octavia is currently rockin'out on your version of Creeping Death from Metallica!

Ha!  That's my token "easy mode" song, too.  Thank you for not being lame and running E1M1 or Sandstorm like everyone else.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, YuYevonPrime said:

thank you so much i really appreciate it.

May i have another request on https://youtu.be/GnwoXZOgkac from 0:47

Since I just did one for you, can you please wait two weeks?  (It might be that long before I'm caught up anyway)

Edited by Buff00n

On 2019-07-25 at 12:36 AM, Ifeno said:

Can you do ez4ence? 

Sorry, can't make that fit

21 hours ago, XykeVayaris said:

Hi! Are you able to do this song from around the 0:23 mark, or the portion from the 1:03 mark? Thank you so much! 

https://youtu.be/aKHUcCQ65mg

It's pretty doable for Final Fantasy.  I can do the intro and first part:

Shadowbringers Boss theme (Final Fantasy XIV, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Hi, id like to request "Tsukiakari no Michishirube" (3rd Opening from Darker Than Black), its especially the melody near the start that i'd like if you think it's doable.

Hey, i like your videos and would be happy if u could make a video about this song ,,The Ninja Troll (theme song) ft. KYR SP33DY" from ,, D1ofAquavibe"

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

It's pretty doable for Final Fantasy.  I can do the intro and first part:

Shadowbringers Boss theme (Final Fantasy XIV, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Oh man that's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Posted (edited)

Man, I listened through a lot of your tunes looking for inspiration, then I went off to play with the mandachord for 45 minutes without useful results, barely feeling like I was making progress. Lacking both talent, knowledge and experience all is quite daunting. I think it's best I just place my song requests, and maybe pick something from this already vast selection if none of them work out.

Space Crusade theme - If you can do anything at all with any part of the melody of this one, that would be absolutely sick, especially if it loops well. Probably my most nostalgic video game tune of all times.

Project X theme - I feel like this one is the hardest of the three, awesome track though, also very nostalgic.

If you can't make those work, how about Track 03 from Lotus 3? Maybe it's too fast, I don't know.

Yes, I'm an Amiga kid 😉

Edited by Chromodar

Hi!

Could you possibly do Starry Night by Mamamoo?! Just the basic melody would be perfect.

Hello, can u try to make this one please?

https://youtu.be/CTPlh2kb_Qc it's from Samurai jack