Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2020-07-03 at 11:53 PM, CrenkItUp said:

Song Name: Return of the Secret Agent

Song Artist: OddChap

Song Link: https://youtu.be/Qjs2lRANAGU

There are many parts of the song that has the same chorus with slight differences/variations in the song, such as at 0:22 to 0:38 and 2:38 to 2:53.

It would be great that you can help pick the most suitable part of the song as I myself couldn't tell which are the best.

Thanks

I can do that

Return of the Secret Agent (Odd Chap): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-07-06 at 8:22 AM, (XB1)Kaitou Gir said:

Could you do Lupinranger vs Patranger?

Original Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAh3DhS5NXc (Chorus at about 0:45)

I found two good synthesias(?) of the song if that will help:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClalIlxTGCM (Chorus at about 1:03) & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kczY0lkixk (Chorus at about 0:45)

The part I assume would potentially be useable is the chorus. Although I have no idea that's why you're the expert! 

Thank you for your time!

Sorry, can't make that work

It's turning out to be really difficult to get my laptop fixed, but I'm making do. 

FYI: I'm running my last Name That Tune contest for a while on my channel tomorrow.

Moar:

24-Hour Cinderella (Yakuza 0): Mandachord (Original)

Song for Denise (Maxi Version) (Piano Fantasia): Mandachord (Original)

Don't Start Now (Dua Lipa, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Knock On Wood (Eddie Floyd): Mandachord (Original)

19 hours ago, (PS4)Cthulhu_Fume said:

Any chance you think you can do Freedom Dive by xi? 
If you can i would like the part at 0:48 but any part will do.

Thanks!

0:48 isn't going to work, and there isn't enough Pocky in the world to get me through the rest of that

On 2020-07-19 at 7:32 PM, (XB1)IPixelatedVoidI said:

I’ve been at this for hours and I can’t seem to get it if you could do this I would very much appreciate it.

Time Stamp (1:10-1:20)

It’s Been So Long- The Living Tombstone

Sorry, measures 1 and 3 will work, but 2 and 4 are straight up not happening.

Allright 306 pages in but am i the only one who wonders if its possible to have like an extraction code for mandachord song like we can extract decks in runeterra . It would simply be a string that we can copy and paste to just import the song.

Did any other tenno ever asked for that here ?

34 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Allright 306 pages in but am i the only one who wonders if its possible to have like an extraction code for mandachord song like we can extract decks in runeterra . It would simply be a string that we can copy and paste to just import the song.

Did any other tenno ever asked for that here ?

It's been brought up a few times.  My expectation is that at some point we'll have Mandachord song codes just like we have Shawzin song codes now, but they will still have the problem where you can't use them on consoles.  I dunno, maybe they'll give that to us for Octavia Prime.

There actually is a kind of song code format for Mandachord songs right now: If you link a song in chat then quit the game and check your EE.log file then you can see a log entry that contains something like this: 

Spoiler

[SONG-Not a Rick Roll:AADDnwAAEggAAIggAEGBAJCAAABIAAAYAAgFwAECkCAgiAAAKEEACYAhAoAAAAgAAQgICCHAgQCQAEEIAABIQgAJgCEEgAAASAAIGAAABYAAIYAIIQgAAEgCBEGAABCAAAAIAAEIAAhBwgEAkA==:BardCorpusPackA:BardGrineerPackA:BardCorpusPackB]

This is the actual format used behind the scenes to make chat links work.  You used to be able to copy that and paste it directly into chat to get a song link back, but that stopped working about a year ago.  I wrote a parser for it that can pull out everything except the volume, which I never did figure out, but I gave up on it when pasting stopped working.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

It's been brought up a few times.  My expectation is that at some point we'll have Mandachord song codes just like we have Shawzin song codes now, but they will still have the problem where you can't use them on consoles.  I dunno, maybe they'll give that to us for Octavia Prime.

There actually is a kind of song code format for Mandachord songs right now: If you link a song in chat then quit the game and check your EE.log file then you can see a log entry that contains something like this: 

Reveal hidden contents

[SONG-Not a Rick Roll:AADDnwAAEggAAIggAEGBAJCAAABIAAAYAAgFwAECkCAgiAAAKEEACYAhAoAAAAgAAQgICCHAgQCQAEEIAABIQgAJgCEEgAAASAAIGAAABYAAIYAIIQgAAEgCBEGAABCAAAAIAAEIAAhBwgEAkA==:BardCorpusPackA:BardGrineerPackA:BardCorpusPackB]

This is the actual format used behind the scenes to make chat links work.  You used to be able to copy that and paste it directly into chat to get a song link back, but that stopped working about a year ago.  I wrote a parser for it that can pull out everything except the volume, which I never did figure out, but I gave up on it when pasting stopped working.

Oh ! Super interesting !

I'm hoping you can do some Ministry for me. Jesus built my hotrod, Just one Fix, Psalm 69, Dark side of the spoon, Thieves and Liars, The land of Rape and Honey. Hard to find something on the Mandachord that isn't just in the super high notes. Need some brutal hard core beats so Industrial will work.