Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hi!

Years ago I requested "Magic" by Kalafina, and I still use it to this day <3

Today I'd humbly request any part of "Klown B!tch" that would be loopable on Mandachord

I'd be happy with anything

Any of the currently available instruments - whichever has the closest sound and tempo would be amazing.

Technimatic - Skyline Boulevard 2:32 ~ 2:42

FOVOS - Feel the Rhythm 0:42 ~ 0:50

Quizzow - Volem 2:16 ~ 2:32

Hello and thank you for the opportunity! 

Ludo - save our city

Ludo - an italian werewolf in st louis

Coheed and cambria - the willing well ii: from fear through eyes of madness

I'm sorry if these have been previous requested, this is my first forum post and I'm not quite sure how it works on mobile! The search is also weird lol. 

Edited by sardonicmermaid

On 2024-03-18 at 8:28 PM, Gemspinner said:

Tuca Donka, I know this is a hard song so it's understandable if you can't make it 

It's actually very simple, but it's still not going to work on a mandachord, or my headphones.

On 2024-03-20 at 3:33 AM, CactusCoyote said:

with the remake coming to consoles next month, I think its time I request some music from System Shock. I fully expect that the tempo for theses songs is way to fast for the mandachord, but hey no harm in trying I think.

1. Level 8 Security. This is the slowest of the songs so I'm hoping you can potential get a usable portion of the song out of it, preferably the section that starts at 1:18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W93o3AZRA2o

2. Level 6 Executive. My absolute favorite song from the game, thou I don't think it will translate well to the mandachord bu hey, you know infinity more about music than I do, I just know how to copy what i see in your YT videos to my mandachord. The section beginning at 0:35 if possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkOCAm-v0U

3. Level 2 Research. Always loved the atmosphere this song gave to this level, and the frantic of the battle portion of the song. An fun fact is that the game actually uses dynamic music that changes depending on what is happening in the level, these are actually arranged versions of the songs using the all of the available adaptive music bits available per each level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGw2a1GDO8

alright, I promise ill recommend some normal songs in the future XD.

Sorry, can't do any of those

On 2024-03-19 at 3:40 PM, Spooky_Soap said:

Dude, you absolutely rock! Was wondering if you could work your magic on the main portion of this song (starting around 1:05)? The second one is an edit of the first song, figured one might work better than the other. Thank you!

I can do the first half of that, but not the second half:

Young Girl A/少女A (siinamota/椎名もた): Mandachord (Original)

On 2024-03-23 at 5:42 AM, Hexwater said:

Hi!

Years ago I requested "Magic" by Kalafina, and I still use it to this day <3

Today I'd humbly request any part of "Klown B!tch" that would be loopable on Mandachord

I'd be happy with anything

I should probably add a disclaimer for Helluva Boss right next to my one for Hazbin Hotel: I've already done every song I can from the VivziePop crew's whole catalog, and this isn't one of them.

On 2024-03-23 at 8:23 AM, Sephire_ said:

Treasure - HELLO  the part after 0:56 Thank you very much 😁 Looking forward to listen! 

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2024-03-24 at 7:59 PM, illuzian said:

Any of the currently available instruments - whichever has the closest sound and tempo would be amazing.

Technimatic - Skyline Boulevard 2:32 ~ 2:42

FOVOS - Feel the Rhythm 0:42 ~ 0:50

Quizzow - Volem 2:16 ~ 2:32

Sorry, can't make any of those work

On 2024-03-23 at 4:27 PM, BallasTheKomiGM said:

Your mandachord tracks are something wonderful! Hope you could do some of these👀

(Probably something like 0:20-0:54)

(0:52-1:12 maybe??)

or this

(as for this track any piece of it would do!!)

That'll work, but it's gonna be sparse

Used to the Darkness (Des Rocs): Mandachord (Original)

hi i would like to request this three song if possible think you

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End EP 25 OST -『Frieren vs Frieren』[Epic Version]

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End OST - Stark theme『Way of Warriors』[Epic Version]

『Cosmic Radio 2024』Runnin' To You // Natah_DN

Hello, could you please make these two Noita tracks?

1) Looting the Rainforest (part from 1:27 to 1:35 if possible) https://youtu.be/My2_MEiHhdM?t=86

2) Happy Nature Boy (any part at your discretion will work) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKP5URAhlyo

Thank you very much in advance ☺️ I requested Mosh - Empress a long time ago and I still use it. You're doing great work!

On 3/22/2024 at 10:08 PM, Buff00n said:

Congratulations on a Zelda request I haven't seen before, but unfortunately it's not going to fit

Hah! I feel like sheiks theme doesn’t get enough attention lol. Sucks that it doesn’t fit though 😭 was it too long, or not long enough??

24 minutes ago, xiamxunstoppable said:

Hah! I feel like sheiks theme doesn’t get enough attention lol. Sucks that it doesn’t fit though 😭 was it too long, or not long enough??

It's almost never about length.  It's about the five tones I have to work with on the Mandachord.