Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4706 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Wow, was following your YouTube but just found your request thread (WAY EASIER TO FIND THINGS)

My request that i spent waay too much time failing at is Sami's Theme from Advance Wars

YouTube Sami's Theme

Here's a Remake Version that's a little more clean if it helps.

Thanks for all your work you really made Octavia a ton of fun for me to try and figure out how to play her with random new songs. (I just wish Against Magic wasn't so well done so i would stop getting my self killed with it >.<)

18 hours ago, FennecFoxx said:

Wow, was following your YouTube but just found your request thread (WAY EASIER TO FIND THINGS)

My request that i spent waay too much time failing at is Sami's Theme from Advance Wars

YouTube Sami's Theme

Here's a Remake Version that's a little more clean if it helps.

Thanks for all your work you really made Octavia a ton of fun for me to try and figure out how to play her with random new songs. (I just wish Against Magic wasn't so well done so i would stop getting my self killed with it >.<)

Yeah, Against Magic is gonna be tough to use Metronome with.  Maybe this will be easier?

Sami's Theme (Advance Wars): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Yeah, Against Magic is gonna be tough to use Metronome with.  Maybe this will be easier?

Sami's Theme (Advance Wars): Mandachord (Original)

Great work. Was wondering what part you were going to use.

Will say its one of the easier songs I've tried when it comes to getting buffs for sure. Its also one of the few that needs more than just Metronome active to really be a song and not full of dead air. So i guess its Energy Spam builds for me now o.o

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Didn't nail it, but still pretty proud of this one.

Sing Sing Sing (Benny Goodman): Mandachord (Original)

You did a great job. lol I'm gonna send you some more oldies, so make a section called "1940s & 1950s". It'd include the Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman songs you did. Here's some more.

1) Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B

2) Rock Around the Clock

3) Perfect song for rescue missions

4) One Heart (Technically 1945, though the movie was 1972)

5) Only 1960s song here....and sorry if it'll annoy all the Tenno.

12 hours ago, NationalGuard5 said:

You did a great job. lol I'm gonna send you some more oldies, so make a section called "1940s & 1950s". It'd include the Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman songs you did. Here's some more.

1) Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B WHO

2) Rock Around the Clock CARES

3) Perfect song for rescue missions WHEN

4) One Heart (Technically 1945, though the movie was 1972) THERE'S

5) Only 1960s song here....and sorry if it'll annoy all the Tenno. SURFIN' BIRD

Surfin' Bird (The Trashmen): Mandachord (Original)

14 hours ago, NationalGuard5 said:

XD So the others weren't Mandachordable? I doubt it.

Not really, I just stopped caring about the rest once I saw SURFIN' BIRD.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:33 AM, NationalGuard5 said:

1) Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B - I can do the chorus, but it's just two bars, two notes, and 6/8, so it sounds both stupid and weird.

2) Rock Around the Clock - I can only do the intro, which is gonna drive anyone familiar with the song absolutely bonkers listening to over and over.  

3) Perfect song for rescue missions - Have yet to find an Elvis song I can do.

4) One Heart (Technically 1945, though the movie was 1972) - I can't think of anything that sounds less like a Mandachord than this

Edited by Buff00n

10 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainRYANx9 said:

Hello, can you please do Bad and Boujee by Migos, their beats are quite easy to do but I think you'd do a better job than me! Thanks :) 

The only melody I can pick out of that doesn't work on Mandachord.  It's only three notes, but there's a half-step interval that the Mandachord can't do and can't work around.