Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4683 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2024-02-14 at 2:18 AM, Buff00n said:

You can peruse the first page of this thread.  I don't have Dubstep separated out in the "Electronic" section, but there is a "Hard Rock" section.  If you want something then I need specific songs to try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4Q_vDFuqE&list=PLStNb4D3dWAr5XNyovoeBGYx1JK8Q8JN9&index=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlbV5ZnWqgM&list=PLStNb4D3dWAr5XNyovoeBGYx1JK8Q8JN9&index=30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Chca3YVHxw&list=PLStNb4D3dWAr5XNyovoeBGYx1JK8Q8JN9&index=39

Game: Advance wars days of ruin
song : Supreme Logician
specifics: if I'm counting right the mandachord tune lasts about 8 seconds before looping. If possible the most desirable part to loop would be the chords played at around the 21 second mark. they stick out so you cant really miss them. Thanks in advance if your still doing these.
Link: 

I know I've submitted before, but I hope this is an easy one.

Been trying to make it myself, but you seem to be magic cause Gee by Girls Generation was a piece of cake for you! Love this OST and would love it if you could work your magic again! 

Looking forward to your response!

Hi Buf00n! First off I think you are dope AF,  2nd, even if u can't make this song I totally understand because u must be swamped with requests.. 3rd, please keep doing what you are doing because u are making the world a better place!

First time request but if u could make magazine by $uicideBoy$

I'd really appreciate it!! Much love to you!

-Toyt

Hello, Thank you so much for these songs lol. You make it so fun to play octavia! I came on here to ask if you could do any more Lana Del Rey songs? Preferably Florida Kilos (Just the beginning of the song) , West Coast (The hook of the song), or Art Deco (The beginning of the song). And I would like to ask if it's possible if you could only use Druk, Alpha, Gamma, Adau or  Bombast? If not then that's okay lol. Again thank you so much for this list! 

On 2024-02-15 at 12:09 PM, Red_autumn said:

Game: Advance wars days of ruin
song : Supreme Logician
specifics: if I'm counting right the mandachord tune lasts about 8 seconds before looping. If possible the most desirable part to loop would be the chords played at around the 21 second mark. they stick out so you cant really miss them. Thanks in advance if your still doing these.
Link: 

Welp, now I have to go play the game again. Thanks friend!

• Like 1

First I must congratulate you on your SUPERB work. There ain't no words to express the importance of your contribution to WF community. You are a LEGEND.

Well, that said, I know it sounds stupid, but I really would like to see some children songs like "Finger Family". Yes, that's silly, I know. I use Baby Shark with my Octavia! hahahah! But it would be nice to have some funny silly songs. Usually tenno have a lot of fun when I get into missions playing Baby Shark.