Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4698 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests... If you are, could you please try making Le Castle Vania- Wetwork from John Wick 4? Specifically from 0:18

Edited by p2r_rox

I just got Octavia today and playing around with the mandachord for about an hour before trying to make a song. I then realized I have no musical talent whatsoever, so I was wondering if you would be able to do the song from Yukopi called 強風オールバック, or Powerful/Strong Wind, in any way shape or form. (4239) Yukopi - 強風オールバック (feat.歌愛ユキ) - YouTube 

This song loops not sure if it will work though, would love to use this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd7MFXzOyqU

Edit: I also made my own mandachord song you could add to the list for the meme/internet songs if you wanted to, thought i would give it a shot trying to make one, its really hard to do, props to you for doing this for so long! Keep up the great work!
https://buff0000n.github.io/mandascore/?song=[SONG-PPAP - (Pikotaro)%3AAAAAAAAAhCAABCIACEMAAEIgAIQgAAQiAAhDAABCIACEIAAEIgAIQwAAISAAAAAAIQoABBOAAhCgAIQgAAQiAAhDAABCIACEIAAEIgAIQwAAQiAAhCAABCIACEMAACIgAAAAACEKAAQTgAIQoA%3D%3D%3ABardCorpusPackB%3ABardCorpusPackB%3ABardCorpusPackA]

Edited by FluffyCandy

On 2023-05-27 at 3:00 AM, SharKeeper said:

Hi, can you do “Gokuraku Jodo” from Garnidelia? 

I can do the chorus

極楽浄土/Gokuraka Jodo (GARNiDELiA): Mandachord (Original)

On 2023-05-28 at 12:11 AM, Vampragon43 said:

Could you do War-Weary Reverie from Wynncraft? The song's melody is already structured in 8 second sections, so it would be a perfect fit for Mandachord.

Any part of the song will do, but I think 0:16-0:24 works the best

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2023-05-27 at 5:52 AM, (PSN)BillySunday72 said:

Hey man just found this awesome catalogue you've set up. Absolutely love it. I've been trying to do the opening lick to the sound of madness by Shinedown but I'm not good enough yet. Any chance when you get an opportunity you'd be willing to help this tenno out? Very first lick. When you hear it I hope you'll see why I think it's a great fit

Thanks a bunch if you do get to it

Well, I can shoehorn it in if I use both the bass and melody, and it's even already in the right key, but the lack of that pesky blues note is going to make it sound weird

Sound of Madness (Shinedown): Mandachord (Original)

On 2023-05-28 at 4:41 AM, AGCM said:

Muse - Panic Station thanks if you get here! whichever part of the song is easiest to loop on manachord, if any. no instrument specifics either - I've been struggling for the past day trying to get it sounding right hahah

I can do a few parts from that

Panic Station (Muse, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, 2)

On 2023-05-29 at 11:45 PM, TheShogum said:

Can you do the sanctified mind theme from destiny 2, 

On 2023-05-29 at 3:06 PM, (XBOX)Mystical8950 said:

I would love if you could do Frothy Waters from Splatoon. You can forget about the beginning part, just the first piece after the intro. With each measure it gets longer so you can keep it down to the first measure after the into. Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ3myOQmAoc&ab_channel=TheNintendoMusicChannel

Okay, but I'm gonna have to slow it waay down

Frothy Waters (Splatoon 3): Mandachord (Original)

On 2023-05-30 at 10:57 PM, BladeDragon0X said:

I just got Octavia today and playing around with the mandachord for about an hour before trying to make a song. I then realized I have no musical talent whatsoever, so I was wondering if you would be able to do the song from Yukopi called 強風オールバック, or Powerful/Strong Wind, in any way shape or form. (4239) Yukopi - 強風オールバック (feat.歌愛ユキ) - YouTube 

Sorry, can't find a long enough section that fits

On 2023-05-30 at 2:04 PM, p2r_rox said:

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests... If you are, could you please try making Le Castle Vania- Wetwork from John Wick 4? Specifically from 0:18

On 2023-05-30 at 5:32 PM, MajesticRat said:

Hello! Would love to see Black Diamond by Stratovarius added! The intro, more specifically, that goes from 0:00 to 0:50 :)

Sorry, that's not going to work

On 2023-05-31 at 12:01 AM, FluffyCandy said:

This song loops not sure if it will work though, would love to use this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd7MFXzOyqU

Sorry, that's not going to work.  I get stuff from that OST all the time and very little is going to work.

On 2023-05-31 at 12:01 AM, FluffyCandy said:

Edit: I also made my own mandachord song you could add to the list for the meme/internet songs if you wanted to, thought i would give it a shot trying to make one, its really hard to do, props to you for doing this for so long! Keep up the great work!
https://buff0000n.github.io/mandascore/?song=[SONG-PPAP - (Pikotaro)%3AAAAAAAAAhCAABCIACEMAAEIgAIQgAAQiAAhDAABCIACEIAAEIgAIQwAAISAAAAAAIQoABBOAAhCgAIQgAAQiAAhDAABCIACEIAAEIgAIQwAAQiAAhCAABCIACEMAACIgAAAAACEKAAQTgAIQoA%3D%3D%3ABardCorpusPackB%3ABardCorpusPackB%3ABardCorpusPackA]

Good try, but the actual bass line ranges over a bit more than an octave.  You'd have to split the low and high notes up between bass and melody, but it sounds dumb like that.

On 2023-05-31 at 6:25 AM, FeedTheBananaNew said:

Hey! Could you "After Dark" by Mr. Kitty?

It's already in the list, dude

After Dark (Mr.Kitty, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

On 2023-05-30 at 3:05 AM, (XBOX)LegosiKun12 said:

Hello Buff00n, 

I have a request for you. I would like to ask you if you could do this music for me because it is one of my favorite songs, please. 

I link the song for you. 

Link: 

Afton Family (KryFuZe, Five Nights At Freddy's): Mandachord (Original)