Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hello, I've been a returning player for over 5 years. And I happened to obtain Octavia Prime while grinding.

I know I just joined in and requested right away but there's music I want that I cannot find or make it into the Mandachord. I came across Reddit that you make songs out of the original videos into in-game music through Octavia's Mandachord. So... May I request a song made from "Tobu - Such Fun?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Oc26AFDdU

Here is the Original video and from 0:48 to 0:55, there is a particular section of music that I hope you could add to it.

I'm looking forward to playing and listening to your music each time. Hope you will have a good one!

On 2023-08-24 at 9:44 PM, pizzarockseric said:

Been a minute since I was last here last 3 times I requested they weren't possible by any tiny chance is tsubasa wo kudasai? I know komm susser tod is so it seems reasonable lol and if not thanks anyways!

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2023-08-26 at 11:38 AM, Velsignelse said:

Hi Buff00n,

Can you please do either of the two requests below? Or maybe both?

1. Something from the first 30 second of this song. 

or else,

2. Something from the first 15 to 38 seconds of this 

I can do the tail end of this one:

My Heart is Black (Crucified Barbara): Mandachord (Original)

9 hours ago, YawnJ said:

Hello, I've been a returning player for over 5 years. And I happened to obtain Octavia Prime while grinding.

I know I just joined in and requested right away but there's music I want that I cannot find or make it into the Mandachord. I came across Reddit that you make songs out of the original videos into in-game music through Octavia's Mandachord. So... May I request a song made from "Tobu - Such Fun?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Oc26AFDdU

Here is the Original video and from 0:48 to 0:55, there is a particular section of music that I hope you could add to it.

I'm looking forward to playing and listening to your music each time. Hope you will have a good one!

I can do that

Such Fun (Tobu): Mandachord (Original)