Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 9/3/2017 at 1:11 PM, JadeLotus said:

I have a couple of songs I'd love to have as part of my mandachord...

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I (3:18 - 3:27 preferably) 

Burn It Down by Linkin Park: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k (background melody from 00:10 - 00:17) 

...that's all I can think of...much appreciated if you can work your magic on them to the best of your abilities. =)

Burn It Down (Linkin Park): Mandachord (Original)

7 hours ago, (PS4)ioNic_ScopeZz said:

Id like to have the way life goes by lil uzi vert preferably the into beat. If you can do this email me the link.

Never give your email address on a publicly viewable internet forum.  I'll PM you the link, in addition to responding here on the thread, but I will not be emailing it.

Edited by Buff00n

5 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Never give your email address on a publicly viewable internet forum.  I'll PM you the link, in addition to responding here on the thread, but I will not be emailing it.

Its just a junk mail enail but i took it down anyway. Thanks for attempting the song if you're successful awesome id love to use it in game.

On 9/4/2017 at 8:53 PM, (Xbox One)I00xKamehameha said:

Can you please make trunks theme in dragonball super when he goes rage against goku black 

Found a video, couldn't find anything workable although it's hard to tell underneath the sound of a grown man screaming his head off.