Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hey there, checked out the requests you've done on youtube and I love them!
I've noticed you've done some NIN requests in the past; would you be able to adapt Closer by Nine Inch Nails at the 4:49 mark onward (linked here for your convenience)? If not, any other part that's easier for you would be great.

And in the case that Closer isn't compatible with mandachord, would you be able to try Depeche Mode's Never Let Me Down Again? Thanks for your time!

1 hour ago, Xenotater said:

Would it be possible to do the new DuckTales theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w

No its a slight remix, not new. Its got the same rhythm and lyrics. The sound quality has been boosted(You know modern recording modern sound) original had a lot of brass and synths as well as the guitar and drum tracks being recorded and emphasised (typical 80's style). But with this current theme song it's enriched with sound, but the brass is more of a mix. Instead of heavy Trumpet and Trombone.

On 9/16/2017 at 9:13 PM, luhmao said:

Hey there, checked out the requests you've done on youtube and I love them!
I've noticed you've done some NIN requests in the past; would you be able to adapt Closer by Nine Inch Nails at the 4:49 mark onward (linked here for your convenience)? If not, any other part that's easier for you would be great.

And in the case that Closer isn't compatible with mandachord, would you be able to try Depeche Mode's Never Let Me Down Again? Thanks for your time!

I think I can make that work.

Closer (Nine Inch Nails): Mandachord (Original)

On 9/17/2017 at 3:02 PM, Slammerbit said:

I have one boring one and another one for you Buff I'll give you the non easy first heres variations of it

Ridely theme

https://youtu.be/9xtA3gsqseg

And here's the easy one

Legend of zelda 2 adventure of link 

https://youtu.be/RPGO8S7RnKE

Sorry, neither of those works.  Ridley's theme gets requested a lot and there's no way in hell to make it work.  Your second link sounds simple, but it is not simple enough.

12 hours ago, WickedHumor said:

I remember hearing Another One Bites The Dust right after Octavia release and I thought it was so cool. I love this man, awesome work.

Thanks!  I still use Another One Bites The Dust in my head when I'm trying to judge the tempo of other songs against 120 beats per minute.