Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

12 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Can you give me another link?  I don't have a Spotify account and nothing in the first 30 seconds is going to fit.

I've got an iTunes, a third-party YouTube video, and an mp3 if you really need it.

Also, disregard my earlier "must be from this area of the song" comment - the song slowly changes over time, so really any part of it is good except the very end. (The general idea of the song is that it goes from drunk->runaway train so pick your favorite loop on that spectrum)

On 2023-03-30 at 4:06 AM, Buff00n said:

Oh, that's to the tune of Glory Glory Hallelujah, which is from the Civil War.  Unfortunately, it's not gonna work.

Lol i never made the connection in my head with glory glory hallelujah xD It's obvious now that you said it.

Thanks for answering and for all your work, again !

Burned down my non-forum request backlog, just in time to maybe skip another week.  It depends on what Duviri and Real Life throw at me on Wednesday.

More:

Suffocation (Crystal Castles, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, 2)

Faerie Court Seraphine Passive Music (League of Legends): Mandachord (Original)

Blue Flame (Soman): Mandachord (Original)

Hustle and Bustle of Ormos (Genshin Impact): Mandachord (Original)

The Summoning (Sleep Token): Mandachord (Original)

The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, 2)

Bowsette (The Chalkeaters): Mandachord (Original)

Rap God (Eminem): Mandachord (Original)

Crossfire (Stevie Ray Vaughan): Mandachord (Original)

Hi! I don't know if OP still active or not just hoping you can do Dreamy Night by lilypichu..

it's quite slow and hard but i just want hear lullaby in my orbiter xD and i sucked with making one but if u do and still playing the game thank you!

Also no rush, taking take care your mental health is important too 😷

Edited by TheWhiteScenery

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Esper sparks96 said:

Anyone wanna tell him how De forever broke shawzins so anyone non pc cant play half the fret combinations now?
Im sure itll be fixed in 3 years

They know.  I actually just got done writing up a suggestion 

It's just the 1+3 and 1+2+3 fret combos that are the issue, right?  As far as I know those are pretty rare.

didnt expect a reply and from you pff- ( not meant rudely just facevalue didnt expect author response pff )
Surprised this was caught since all ive been hearing is bugs after bugs and apparent silence from de.

Oh and if you can check your plat bal incase you named your kaithe. Might wanna make a zendesk report- unrelated bug but something i just made a post about, best case de just did an oops and charged a ton of ppl plat without them knowing it and are gonna refund everyone it. not hijacking your post just warning you incase you named your horse anything. spreading the word is all.

Edited by (XBOX)Esper sparks96
clarification of first line of text.

On 2023-03-29 at 7:34 PM, Buff00n said:

Nice find, I can do a ton of that

The End Of The Line (The Stupendium & Dan Bull, Choo Choo Charles, 4x Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, 2, 3, 4)

Nice job. I found a couple more that may or may not work.
1. Dunno if a 3/4 beat is possible.

2. Ist das überhaupt möglich?

3. The splendid red engine from Sodor gets a swing arrangement?

Would you be able to try and make this song on the mandachord. "Idol" by Yoasobi. Sorry if this got requested already and I'm just bad at looking for them 😅
Thanks again for looking at these requests they make Octavia much more lively and fun to play.

Could you possibly do this song? I listen to it on the side a ton and realized it kinda got a nice beat for octavia (and then i could have it stuck in my head all the time instead of darude sandstorm !!!!) I don't care what part, whichever seems best to you really !

Edited by susoshi

On 2023-04-22 at 5:05 AM, Kaclov said:

Let's add to the Gundam list!

Daybreak's Bell by L'Arc-en-Ciel (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

Pick whichever part you think sounds best, thanks in advance!

Sorry, can't make that fit