Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth nerf Hydron, Sedna exp?

Rioma

I've always liked leveling here at Hydron over other places. but since the most recent series of patches I feel like it's WAY slower than it used to be. Especially when I get the focus bubble it would be an easy 1-3 k unboosted with the frames/weapons I use depending on what I'm leveling. But now I'm getting like a few hundred consistently not just a few instances. Pretty sure they nerfed the exp there :(

3 hours ago, xXRiomaXx said:

I've always liked leveling here at Hydron over other places. but since the most recent series of patches I feel like it's WAY slower than it used to be. Especially when I get the focus bubble it would be an easy 1-3 k unboosted with the frames/weapons I use depending on what I'm leveling. But now I'm getting like a few hundred consistently not just a few instances. Pretty sure they nerfed the exp there :(

Worm Holed from Feedback]Weapons to Feedback]Missions&Levels.

The XP on Hydron, Sedna continues to work for me just fine.  Did you have a full squad of 4 players?  If someone leaves at wave 5 or 10, for example, and you go down to only having 3 players, rip XP.  For the XP farm to work, you need a full squad.