The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help farming broken war!

ScbyPwr

Question

Is it even possible to get the parts?

whats the best place, mission type to begin?

thanks

i am one of the unfortunates who built war before DE changed the effing requirements for needing broken war to build war!

9 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ScbyPwr said:

Is it even possible to get the parts?

whats the best place, mission type to begin?

thanks

i am one of the unfortunates who built war before DE changed the effing requirements for needing broken war to build war!

Dont bother trying to farm the stalker its just a waste of time. You can however farm the conculysts for the parts

6 minutes ago, ScbyPwr said:

is the drop rate broken or is it me?

Do the boosters help?

thanks

Both the spawn rate and drop rate. It seems like the Conculysts are less common then the Battalysts, wich makes it hard to farm them. They also drop many different things, such as Conclave/PvE mods, ressources and sometimes, nothing, so parts are even harder to get. I did a couple runs on Lua and barely got the handle, even if I don't need it anyway since I bough the pack, thanks to Darvo's "Totaly Legit Sales" :P.

I suggest you should do the survival mission on Lua. It spawns a LOT of Sentients, so you might see at least one or two Conculyst.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

The spawn rates are already terrible (you get way more battalysts), and the droprate is abysmal.  I've farmed hours and hours abandoning countless runs after failing to get a drop, and still never seen a single part.