Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's with the infected thing?

DaveOneGo

Question

6 answers to this question

You mean the cyst? DE thought it would be a good idea to impose the infection on all players regardless of player preference.

If you let the cyst grow full (big, pulsating, and with a little worm sticking out of it), you can--gag--drain the pus from it and infect a kubrow, to end up with an infested charger pet instead. Otherwise, just go to the infested doorway on your ship, sit in the chair, and you can cure the cyst permanently. 

23 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

At the moment, you can either drain it at the incubator and get a helminth charger (it will start to regrow after a day or two), or have it permanently removed from that frame in the infirmary.

Not permanently from what i remember.

Just now, DaveOneGo said:

Not permanently from what i remember.

Well it's supposed to be permanent, I've heard about it being bugged for some people. Every frame that I've removed it from never grew it back.

Unless you're talking about how they plan to have a way for you to purposefully re-inoculate your self at some point in the future.

1 hour ago, rapt0rman said:

Well it's supposed to be permanent, I've heard about it being bugged for some people. Every frame that I've removed it from never grew it back.

Unless you're talking about how they plan to have a way for you to purposefully re-inoculate your self at some point in the future.

Well weirdly the cyst grows back from time to time on my warframes.