Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mios missing its unique cord textures

Casardis

Il y a 11 heures, Casardis a dit :

Holster isn't bugged for me. It only is if it was previously set to dual daggers, but if you switch back to the regular one and reset the settings, it fixes.

I don't think the dual dagger ones will ever come back unless requested in the feedback section.

Yeah, but mine has always been the regular one, and believe me its not pretty at all, it has one position in arsenal, one resting on the back and a third one after unsheathing and resheath.

I had posted screens.

Edit : I decided to give it a new shot and redo the whole editing of the positioning of the holster after resetting it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/LuesQYs

I think the result speaks for itself in this little gallery, I didn't even got the courage to go see what happens if I do unsheath->sheath.

Edited by Cyriann

Il y a 7 heures, Casardis a dit :

Have you posted this in the Chimera bug report megathread? Maybe that can help with visibility. In a few weeks there will be one for the Fortuna update, so I think you should bring it there too.

I'm actually going to show it directly to Steve and Rebecca today since I'll be at the TennoVIP sessio/in Paris.

But I'll probably be adding it to the megathread, it is a rampant bug that's been around for almost two years now, but who knows.