Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mios missing its unique cord textures

Casardis

16 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

...Would it be inappropiate usage of the new inbox feature to send this in?

Good idea. I will do so as soon as I am home. In the meantime if you want to support and have the time, perhaps you can help out too! 

The only reason I hesitate is because they said it's for "urgent issues".

Edited by Casardis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Le 02/03/2018 à 23:07, Casardis a dit :

I might try messaging Pablo directly on twitter come monday. I don't want to pester him during the end of the week XD

Let's hope we'll be heard, because if yes it is not game breaking, it is ruining the customization of THE melee weapon I love the most in this game closely followed by Glaive Prime. 

P.S: by the way, with the quick attacks and charge attacj it has, the Blade & Whip weapons are clearly viable for dual wielding. 

• 2 weeks later...

I PM'd this thread to the Community Inbox (I PM'd them about something else but included this one too) to see if they can poke the Art team about it because I can feel the pain. It's one thing to not be able to work on thing "immidately" and it's another one to have this unfortunately forgotten. Hopefully they can do something about it, even if it's logging it for the next major update.

I still remember the Edo Prime chest piece missing channeling effects for 2 years. No one should have to wait 2 years to see a bug fixed ;w;

Edited by NightmareT12

• 2 weeks later...

The placement bug is now slightly fixed, the arsenal cows à positon that weapon WILL take upon being drawn and then returned to the sheath. 

But it still starts the mission and is initially placed in a wrong position not allowing it to be shown at any point if not in a mission. 

Just now, Casardis said:

@NightmareT12 That Edo situation sounds even worse since you had to pay real money to get that...

I know right? Same with beloved Excalibur Prime :(

At least the Edo was finally fixed. Sometimes you just need to poke DE for long periods of time before they decide it's finally time :P (not really, but the new content/fixing ratio can be abysmal sometimes).

il y a 40 minutes, NightmareT12 a dit :

I know right? Same with beloved Excalibur Prime :(

At least the Edo was finally fixed. Sometimes you just need to poke DE for long periods of time before they decide it's finally time :P (not really, but the new content/fixing ratio can be abysmal sometimes).

Still here it is what? A missing animation we know existed, so probably an error in file tracking, and a positioning error, so possibly a script error. 

For all I know, they're not the bugs to take a long time to time to troubleshot for nor the hardest ones to fix either.