Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VOID FISSURES 10/10 not registered!

Taronium

BUG: VOID FISSURES 10/10 reactant not registered, no reward

Many times now, when I have started a VOID FISSURE mission and people join along the way, I collect 10/10 reactant, but the confirmation sound never comes and I don't get the reward at the end as if I hadn't collected 10.

That's a very frustrating bug, but I hope, it's more frustrating for me than for DE, because this really deserves a FIX, please!:nerd:

You're welcome, but in this case I would be the host and people join after I have entered the mission. I just now, though, had what you are describing, too, ending up with just one out of four players getting a reward, though, clearly everyone had 10/10. So, there's some bigger mess still going on with the reactant management. :awkward:

We're talking about Fissure Rewards...you do not get a choice! Nor can I confirm, that I'd have gotten a reward, as far as I can tell. Since this is happening apparently quite frequent, I will check next time, if I somehow missed it... but broken it is for sure!

Were you playing a frame that's stationary a lot, e.g. Sound Quake Banshee? The anti-afk timer is pretty short these days (60 seconds I think) and if you don't move during that time frame what you described happens.

But yep, there's still plenty of bugs, we also still have that one where you end up getting a different reward than the one you selected.

Edited by Snib

Similar things happens to me as well since an U20 came out (what i feel). always happens when relaunching. And i suggest to check if your relics already equipped (after relaunching things happened) or it already went out. kinda bit frustrating when one guy missed the reward or even get salty when the rare drops came out. IMO it's not about if they're missing reactant or not, but if they check that if the relics already equiped or not due to that relaunching things. hope they gonna fixed it soon.