Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Prime Parts Back to the Foundry?

Xavier

A friend of mine and I were talking yesterday about how much trouble it was to find out which prime parts you already owned if you didn't have the blueprint for a particular warframe/weapon/sentinel. I was thinking that maybe an additional dialogue could be added to the relic refinement screen so that all of the prime-collecting-stuff could be aggregated together instead of having to go: Esc > Equipment > Inventory > Prime Parts > Scroll alphabetically for everything.

What do you guys think? Have you noticed that prime parts are no longer listed in the Foundry as components? Do you think the relic refinement... thing is a better place for them?

Warframes have 4 blueprints (more for Equinox), which will all show up in the foundry.
Prime weapons will have one blueprint and X crafting components, which only show up if you have the blueprint.

I didn't find this confusing in the foundry , though I did find it confusing when trading since you need to go to either blueprints or crafting components, depending on which prime piece you're selling. It was also a little confusing that you couldn't trade a prime weapon - I made the mistake of building a Paris Prime before trying to give it to someone once.

5 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

Prime weapons will have one blueprint and X crafting components, which only show up if you have the blueprint.

I didn't find this confusing in the foundry , though I did find it confusing when trading since you need to go to either blueprints or crafting components, depending on which prime piece you're selling. It was also a little confusing that you couldn't trade a prime weapon - I made the mistake of building a Paris Prime before trying to give it to someone once.

Yeah, this is my main issue with the current system. The situation I ran into yesterday was one where I wanted to know which components he had for a certain weapon so I knew which I could trade to him to help him out (since I've been playing a bit more recently than he has). In order to do this, he had to navigate all the way to his inventory whenever he didn't have the blueprint for a particular weapon instead of just going to the foundry components list (this is something that used to be possible, but was removed).

Perhaps I'm just blowing this out of proportion. But it would be nice to bring that back to being relatively accessible outside a nested set of menu dialogues.